• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

JB 190 Raise

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When scientists find the center of the Universe, I hope somebody videotapes you're reaction when you learn it ain't you.

You really need to stop tinking that I mean everything I say. Or that I say anything without a HEAVY DOSE of sarcasm.

Go put your scarf back on and reenact that mirror scene from "Silence of the Lambs." That and some Jeremiah Weed and you have essentially the entire schedule of your typical AF officer on deployment.

How's that o wise one?

Left to left.

Longhorn -- I got your PM. You truly are the "Moderator (stripper) with a heart of gold!" You know I am just messing with you? Besides, now you can say "purse slap" with authority at your next cocktail party.

Back to the biz though: they really should have raised those CA rates.

You really need to stop tinking that I mean everything I say.

Right back atcha', good buddy!

Or that I say anything without a HEAVY DOSE of sarcasm.

[ibid]

Go put your scarf back on and reenact that mirror scene from "Silence of the Lambs." That and some Jeremiah Weed and you have essentially the entire schedule of your typical AF officer on deployment.

A scarf? Ha! A scarf it too much like an ascot, which is how Naval Aviators identify the geeks in a o-club full of flight suits...

Left to left.

Tumbleweed! Buggin' North. Yo-yo!

Ha....thanks. Yea, been a bit on edge lately. Was sick all december and went back to work just to realize I did not recognize the plane I was flying :) All is well, except the pay of course.

see ya

[/color] [/color]

Right back atcha', good buddy!

[ibid]

A scarf? Ha! A scarf it too much like an ascot, which is how Naval Aviators identify the geeks in a o-club full of flight suits...

Tumbleweed! Buggin' North. Yo-yo!

You Navy? My mistake then.

Cheers.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back