• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Go jets still Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
But I wantta chase Flight attendants!!!!! Female ones, do they have those anymore?

Sarcasim!!!!!

But I wantta chase Flight attendants!!!!! Female ones, do they have those anymore?

Sarcasim!!!!!

Yea, they do but they all come straight from the East St. Louis correctional facility. They get reduced sentences for becoming flight attendants. They are teaching me new, hip gang signs and stuff and how to end every word with "shizzle" It is great fun and entertaining for a Kracka

Hi!

They had a new hire class start 2 Mar.

I would make more at GoJet than I do on unemployment (I am laid off, NOT furloughed), and our health care costs would go way down.

It looks like I am finally getting a flying job, but GoJet would've been a MUCH better job than what I am going to do-but it's the only offer I've gotten so far, so I am taking it. It will pay more than GoJet, so that is one good thing about it.

cliff
GRB

being on unemployment and only claiming myself- i take home more than i would if i went there and got guarantee--- NOT THAT I EVER WOULD.

there is going to be quite a bit of internet warfare coming up on the subject-- go there at your own risk--- when you go to the interview, ask them how many elected mec officials they have fired or made resign in the past few months. Ask the pilots how they are seen from other pilot group perspectives, ask how they are treated in general. you need a job- what a croc of schit- you need to f'n grow a pair and get a different job or if you love aviation so much go back to instructing or traffic watch.

all they are trying to do is use TSA as the cash cow to get more planes and have more pilots than tsa then become a single carrier with the teamsters as the predominant union force---- if they got those 10 additional planes- you can bet dollars to doughnuts, and the tsa lawyer loves donuts, they will hire more pilots than they need , just to prove that point and take it from there----

so why contribute to the demise you lack of a backbone MF , you.
( dedicated to those that eagerly apply to geauxjet)
SKIPPY

Post of the week! :beer:

If you just dropped 80 large to be a pilot.. you deserve a crack at jet flying... end of story... duh

you are forgetting that these hotshots are better than you.. shoot, they might even be better than me...

let someone else pay the dues... these guys don't have time to worry about all that, they need turbine time so they can be ready when UPS calls.

you guys are just jealous that you don't have the same skills as these elite aviators

Latest resources

Back