• NC Software is having a Black Friday Sale Event thru December 4th on Logbook Pro, APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook, Cirrus Elite Binders, and more. Use coupon code BF2020 at checkout to redeem 15% off your purchase. Click here to shop now.
  • NC Software is proud to announce the release of APDL - Airline Pilot Logbook version 10.0. Click here to view APDL on the Apple App store and install now.

Is Go jets still Hiring

Salukipilot4590

IS WE ON TV?
Total Time
Indubitably my good chum...

McNugent

Whatever...
Total Time
Why don't you call them and find out? I'm sure they'll put you in the left seat of a nice shiny 700 in no time.

lookin4better

Total Time
Glory
Why don't you call them and find out? I'm sure they'll put you in the left seat of a nice shiny 700 in no time.

and then, once hiring resumes, without any trouble you will be the right seat of DAL, CAL, Fedex, UPS or anywhere else you want.

Cheers!

Its probly VERY competitive to get an interview over there right now if they are indeed hiring.

Last edited:

TrevorW

GoJet is hiring First Officers and recieves approximately 500 resumes per week. Good Luck.

Flybet3

Fly for me! Get my Bonus!
Total Time
plenty
GoJet is hiring First Officers and recieves approximately 500 resumes per week. Good Luck.

A side from pettiness some people still have families to feed.

OUPilot01

Total Time
That argument doesn't hold water when any 40 hour a week, $8 an hour job will pay you more then gojets. Plus you get the added bonus of being home every night. If you go there that is your deal, but don't insult the rest of our intelligence and act like you have to go there in order to feed your family.

Last edited:

Skippy

Total Time
N/a
being on unemployment and only claiming myself- i take home more than i would if i went there and got guarantee--- NOT THAT I EVER WOULD.

there is going to be quite a bit of internet warfare coming up on the subject-- go there at your own risk--- when you go to the interview, ask them how many elected mec officials they have fired or made resign in the past few months. Ask the pilots how they are seen from other pilot group perspectives, ask how they are treated in general. you need a job- what a croc of schit- you need to f'n grow a pair and get a different job or if you love aviation so much go back to instructing or traffic watch.

all they are trying to do is use TSA as the cash cow to get more planes and have more pilots than tsa then become a single carrier with the teamsters as the predominant union force---- if they got those 10 additional planes- you can bet dollars to doughnuts, and the tsa lawyer loves donuts, they will hire more pilots than they need , just to prove that point and take it from there----

so why contribute to the demise you lack of a backbone MF , you.
( dedicated to those that eagerly apply to geauxjet)
SKIPPY

rumorhasit

$11.25 per seat mile
Total Time
whtevr
But I wantta chase Flight attendants!!!!! Female ones, do they have those anymore?

Sarcasim!!!!!

flyboyzii

This is like Romper Room
Total Time
tens
But I wantta chase Flight attendants!!!!! Female ones, do they have those anymore?

Sarcasim!!!!!

Yea, they do but they all come straight from the East St. Louis correctional facility. They get reduced sentences for becoming flight attendants. They are teaching me new, hip gang signs and stuff and how to end every word with "shizzle" It is great fun and entertaining for a Kracka

Skippy

Total Time
N/a
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaasssssssssssttttttt
Sssssssssssssssssiiiiiiiiiddddddddddddeeeeeee!

atpcliff

Total Time
Hi!

They had a new hire class start 2 Mar.

I would make more at GoJet than I do on unemployment (I am laid off, NOT furloughed), and our health care costs would go way down.

It looks like I am finally getting a flying job, but GoJet would've been a MUCH better job than what I am going to do-but it's the only offer I've gotten so far, so I am taking it. It will pay more than GoJet, so that is one good thing about it.

cliff
GRB

SPDBRD747400

World's Favourite Airline
Total Time
mucho
Oh yeah:

Mesa Sucks!

Motive Flow

Member FDIC
Total Time
100+
being on unemployment and only claiming myself- i take home more than i would if i went there and got guarantee--- NOT THAT I EVER WOULD.

there is going to be quite a bit of internet warfare coming up on the subject-- go there at your own risk--- when you go to the interview, ask them how many elected mec officials they have fired or made resign in the past few months. Ask the pilots how they are seen from other pilot group perspectives, ask how they are treated in general. you need a job- what a croc of schit- you need to f'n grow a pair and get a different job or if you love aviation so much go back to instructing or traffic watch.

all they are trying to do is use TSA as the cash cow to get more planes and have more pilots than tsa then become a single carrier with the teamsters as the predominant union force---- if they got those 10 additional planes- you can bet dollars to doughnuts, and the tsa lawyer loves donuts, they will hire more pilots than they need , just to prove that point and take it from there----

so why contribute to the demise you lack of a backbone MF , you.
( dedicated to those that eagerly apply to geauxjet)
SKIPPY

Post of the week! :beer:

RemoveB4Flght

Total Time
some
If you just dropped 80 large to be a pilot.. you deserve a crack at jet flying... end of story... duh

you are forgetting that these hotshots are better than you.. shoot, they might even be better than me...

let someone else pay the dues... these guys don't have time to worry about all that, they need turbine time so they can be ready when UPS calls.

you guys are just jealous that you don't have the same skills as these elite aviators