Is Go jets still Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
strike coming

so what are you guys gonna do without the real trans states airlines? I can't wait to see it play out. Burn it down.....

so what are you guys gonna do without the real trans states airlines? I can't wait to see it play out. Burn it down.....
I don't think the "real" TransStates is going anywhere.

Probably true. I was reading gojet tsa threads back in 05 it's just amazing how people made the same exact arguments then as they do now. Talking about burning down TSA so Gojet has no money to start etc... What a disaster.

What's an LOI?

As I stated above...

L.O.I.= Letter of Investigation (From FAA) generally due to busting a regulation or a procedure. All of this was due to this wonderful company's procedure of an M.E.L. (you DO know what an M.E.L. is, right?) The Fed I talked to said they (L.O.I.) are more than likely going to just go away. The FAA realized that this whole company (Trans States included) sucks to the fullest extent and it was the company's vague procedure of the M.E.L. that was at fault.

Sorry

As I stated above...

L.O.I.= Letter of Investigation (From FAA) generally due to busting a regulation or a procedure. All of this was due to this wonderful company's procedure of an M.E.L. (you DO know what an M.E.L. is, right?) The Fed I talked to said they (L.O.I.) are more than likely going to just go away. The FAA realized that this whole company (Trans States included) sucks to the fullest extent and it was the company's vague procedure of the M.E.L. that was at fault.

Sorry I haven't worked at operations where LOI's are routine. Yeas I do know what MEL is.

Thanks for the definition.

Latest resources

Back