• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Go jets still Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
By the way, I have 2 very good friends at TSA. They don't feel I'm screwing them.[/quote]

Might want to reevaluate those friendships- they prob bash you after finish your pb&j and diet coke and depart for KALB... and if they dont... they should

How exactly is he doing that? These planes are coming to Gojet whether he is there or not.
Have you not turned on the T.V. lately? There are no jobs out there. For example there is a school just got 700 applications for one janitorial position (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,506772,00.html), so where are the other jobs you expect this person to work?

1. first kudos for starting out at second year pay, im sure that was a primary factor in your decision
2. Oh and im sure health insurance is the second, right? B/c the normal 18 month reimbursed ALPA insurance wouldnt have assited you whilst being on unemployment right?
3. you might want to reevaluate who your "friends" are at TSA

in that time, you could've have had unemployment for well over a year and the more kids you have the more money you get, STAYED AT HOME there MR. MOM, and went and did an accredited online master's program and in that 18 month or less timeframe--- gotten a degree and done somethign with it, prob making around 50-60K and had a backup in case this shizzle happens again.

you know you just cant rationalize with stupid-- heaven forbid there is some hard work and effort involved.

you pu$$ies make me sick and make me realize WTF is wrong with most of our generation I guess the survival of the fittest model doesn't apply to you, and that if i had some extra cash-- i'd buy stock in cheetos and hand lotion.

i'd write more, but i have to study and wait for my unemployment check from obama---while having insurance-( i can do some roofing work on my garage without fear of not having health insurance)-- and i love being home b/c i can whip 10 year olds on PS3 NHL '09 and talk the same trash i talk here-- oh and play on facebook, and sleep in my own bed , and play with my dog------

your pathetic excuses tire me-----

SKIPPY is tired of being tired of geauxjets

Last edited:
How exactly is he doing that? These planes are coming to Gojet whether he is there or not.
Have you not turned on the T.V. lately? There are no jobs out there. For example there is a school just got 700 applications for one janitorial position (http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,506772,00.html), so where are the other jobs you expect this person to work?

Look at the pay and the benefits. That is why they got so many applications. Its not hard to get a job but one with full benefits that don't cost an arm and a leg is a different story. There are plenty of jobs out there and in case my airline shuts down, I have a plan B, C, D, and E that does not include working for quasi-scab g0jets.

Give me a break...

edit: the fact that g0jets is hiring in this economic climate speaks volumes about the company. Think about it.

in that time, you could've have had unemployment for well over a year and the more kids you have the more money you get, STAYED AT HOME there MR. MOM, and went and did an accredited online master's program and in that 18 month or less timeframe--- gotten a degree and done somethign with it, prob making around 50-60K and had a backup in case this shizzle happens again.

That is just such a myopic view on the situation, and you think that it is just that easy. Well I am here to tell you its not. Because my first year pay was so low at United (I guess I lowered the bar by going there to,) I only get $340 a week from the great state of Illinois, and that's with four kids. Which is less that I would make at Gojet. My wife has M.S. so she could have an attack at any time and either have extensive unpaid leave for rehab or heaven forbid lose her job. 340 a week just doesn't cut it. Then there is the issue of currency. Once you are out for 6 months the chances of you finding another flying job are slim to none. Oh and I do have a back up and its like I said, there are no jobs out there or have you not bothered to look. Rather are waiting for Obama to save you.

you know you just cant rationalize with stupid-- heaven forbid there is some hard work and effort involved.

The feeling is mutual

i'd write more, but i have to study and wait for my unemployment check from obama---while having insurance-( i can do some roofing work on my garage without fear of not having health insurance)-- and i love being home b/c i can whip 10 year olds on PS3 NHL '09 and talk the same trash i talk here-- oh and play on facebook, and sleep in my own bed , and play with my dog------

I remember the next time that I look and my federal withholdings that I am helping you live the "good life" as you put it. I'm glad (not) that Obama is there to save you and spend us into oblivion. Soon you won't have to worry about your healthcare because he will give that to you free also.

Oh and I do have a back up and its like I said, there are no jobs out there or have you not bothered to look. Rather are waiting for Obama to save you.

I remember the next time that I look and my federal withholdings that I am helping you live the "good life" as you put it.

Ha Ha, Shazam. Good post.

edit: the fact that g0jets is hiring in this economic climate speaks volumes about the company. Think about it.

No it speaks volumes of what Glenn Tilton has done. So it would be ok for any other express carrier to expand at the expense of mainline. Last I checked Gojet has one of the highest first year pays of all the express carriers except Rebublic which has the same.

No it speaks volumes of what Glenn Tilton has done. So it would be ok for any other express carrier to expand at the expense of mainline.

not at all

Last I checked Gojet has one of the highest first year pays of all the express carriers except Rebublic which has the same.

Take a look at the 5 and a half year abomination they signed (go Teamsters local 618!) last year. Pay rates mean nothing without workrules. C'mon, you ought to know that.

People that go there use that very argument to rationalize their employment.

not at all

Take a look at the 5 and a half year abomination they signed (go Teamsters local 618!) last year. Pay rates mean nothing without workrules. C'mon, you ought to know that.

People that go there use that very argument to rationalize their employment.

Did I say they had the best contract? Any thing less than DC9-10 pay to fly a 70 seat+ RJ is a bad contract. All express carriers are guilty of lowering the bar, some more than others.

No it speaks volumes of what Glenn Tilton has done. So it would be ok for any other express carrier to expand at the expense of mainline. Last I checked Gojet has one of the highest first year pays of all the express carriers except Rebublic which has the same.
American Eagle has a higher first year pay than GoJets, Gojets is 23, and Eagle is 25, both suck, but just pointing out that GJ is not the highest paying of the regional carriers.

Latest resources

Back