• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Go jets still Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why don't you call them and find out? I'm sure they'll put you in the left seat of a nice shiny 700 in no time.

Why don't you call them and find out? I'm sure they'll put you in the left seat of a nice shiny 700 in no time.

and then, once hiring resumes, without any trouble you will be the right seat of DAL, CAL, Fedex, UPS or anywhere else you want.

Cheers!

Its probly VERY competitive to get an interview over there right now if they are indeed hiring.

Last edited:
GoJet is hiring First Officers and recieves approximately 500 resumes per week. Good Luck.

A side from pettiness some people still have families to feed.

That argument doesn't hold water when any 40 hour a week, $8 an hour job will pay you more then gojets. Plus you get the added bonus of being home every night. If you go there that is your deal, but don't insult the rest of our intelligence and act like you have to go there in order to feed your family.

Last edited:
being on unemployment and only claiming myself- i take home more than i would if i went there and got guarantee--- NOT THAT I EVER WOULD.

there is going to be quite a bit of internet warfare coming up on the subject-- go there at your own risk--- when you go to the interview, ask them how many elected mec officials they have fired or made resign in the past few months. Ask the pilots how they are seen from other pilot group perspectives, ask how they are treated in general. you need a job- what a croc of schit- you need to f'n grow a pair and get a different job or if you love aviation so much go back to instructing or traffic watch.

all they are trying to do is use TSA as the cash cow to get more planes and have more pilots than tsa then become a single carrier with the teamsters as the predominant union force---- if they got those 10 additional planes- you can bet dollars to doughnuts, and the tsa lawyer loves donuts, they will hire more pilots than they need , just to prove that point and take it from there----

so why contribute to the demise you lack of a backbone MF , you.
( dedicated to those that eagerly apply to geauxjet)
SKIPPY

Latest resources

Back