• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Go jets still Hiring

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They probably value friendship more than work which is good of them but that certainly does not make it a good idea.

By the way, I have 2 very good friends at TSA. They don't feel I'm screwing them.

Might want to reevaluate those friendships- they prob bash you after finish your pb&j and diet coke and depart for KALB... and if they dont... they should[/quote]

At least they have one intelligent pilot.

Yeah, that dog's gonna bite Scapjay every time he'll try to touch something in the cockpit.

At least the pilot group at TSA had enough b@lls to vote down one crappy proposal after another. Would we have not done it, you bashers would have stoned us for accepting a sh!tty contract. We show where we draw the line, even if it means no growth/shrinking or the end. It's always easier to point the finger at us from the outside.

GoJet pilots especially the ones that crossed the line from TSA are the real Hulas followers that collaborate and enable his greedy attitude. Just wait until your management learns from the Hulie oligarchy and applies the same methods to your airline.

Last edited:
Yeah, that dog's gonna bite Scapjay every time he'll try to touch something in the cockpit.

At least the pilot group at TSA had enough b@lls to vote down one crappy proposal after another. Would we have not done it, you bashers would have stoned us for accepting a sh!tty contract. We show where we draw the line, even if it means no growth/shrinking or the end. It's always easier to point the finger at us from the outside.

GoJet pilots especially the ones that crossed the line from TSA are the real Hulas followers that collaborate and enable his greedy attitude. Just wait until your management learns from the Hulie oligarchy and applies the same methods to your airline.

Yep.......... UAL and Aer Lingus one step removed.

But dumb enough to follow bad advice from ALPA and Dario then blame the NMB and everyone else for the results when it didn't go your way.

What else are line pilots supposed to do? Unions always have a (little) bit of their own agenda. It's politics on the small scale: Pick your poison.

Since you mentioned Dario... The company deserved a character like him. Before you call us names and judge our decision, do you know the crappy proposals the company offered us?

Before you call us names and judge our decision, do you know the crappy proposals the company offered us?

10 days off, PBS, industry standard 66 seat rates, block or better? Get lost, you guys blew it and as promised Hulas agreed to up the agreement later on as he did with Gojet pilots. He was doing you guys a favor, tried to reason with you guys multiple times that you'd get a chance later for the negotiatoions but you guys wanted it all. Who turns down more flying? No one, except for TSA pilots. Look where you are now.

What else are line pilots supposed to do? Unions always have a (little) bit of their own agenda. It's politics on the small scale: Pick your poison.

Since you mentioned Dario... The company deserved a character like him. Before you call us names and judge our decision, do you know the crappy proposals the company offered us?

Yes I do know the crappy proposal the company offered. I agree..it was very crappy but you said it yourself...pick your poison. The planes with a crappy contract or vote it down and lose the planes. My opinion is to secure the flying and work on the rest of the issuses later. But, all TSA pilots want to do is blame me and my pilot group, the NMB and everyone else but themselves for the situation that they are in. I do actually feel for the pilot group and the position that they (you) are in. But, the blame game is a little old.

10 days off, PBS, industry standard 66 seat rates, block or better? Get lost, you guys blew it and as promised Hulas agreed to up the agreement later on as he did with Gojet pilots. He was doing you guys a favor, tried to reason with you guys multiple times that you'd get a chance later for the negotiatoions but you guys wanted it all. Who turns down more flying? No one, except for TSA pilots. Look where you are now.

Those 70 seat rates that you are quoting were for 70+ infinity (meaning 70 - 80 - 100 seats same pay).

And an awesome offer of extending an already extended contract. Oh yeah - no COLA either.....

Stop believing MGT........

Good thing that we voted it down ----- now my TSA bretheren can wait for a release for self-help and turn OFF the money spicket going into the other "seperate" airline's coffers.

What do they have to lose?!!! They are slowly killing TSA as we speak........might as well burn down the whole thing GoJet along with it.......

But, all TSA pilots want to do is blame me and my pilot group, the NMB and everyone else but themselves for the situation that they are in.

Damn right. You have to stop the race to the bottom and be the puppet of mgt telling you "take it or the world will go under". The waterskiers that crossed the line do know this and the argument that "Hulas is just trying to run a business" does not stick. I have worked before for an individual that come from the same corner of the world than Uncle H. and I know that they'll do ANYTHING to take the maximum advantage out of you. Luckily, that just was a few months at a crappy flight school, but enough life experience to learn from a small scale.

Why do you care about the planes? What does a new CRJ or E170 do to you individually? Are you just addicted to the new plane smell? How long before you realize that those people in mgt laugh about your decision? That new plane smell is gonna wear off fairly quickly with crappy work conditions. And look at Go Jets workrules and pay now. Hardly industry leading (if we can agree on the direction).

Shrek, get the gasoline ready. I'll get matches from MW office...

Latest resources

Back