Is Expressjet The Best???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flechas said:

I correct grammar because a few people here get really into it, I really don't give a sh*t.

Now that is what I call a long shot. How many posts do you have? How much of you're day is spent here? It seems to be the only thing you give a sh*t about.

Can you see something wrong with my grammer? It's there. Question is, can the grammer Nazi find it?

This is your quote that made me ask the question,

"The guys at CHQ know this and will address it in the next contract. How are Expressjets 170/700 rates? "

We know this would have worked better in that sentence then. Plus your profile shows nothing bigger than a BE-58 or the DA20. So i thought i would ask Poopie Head! I have no beef with Chitaco. I personally would want to get paid better if i was flying a bigger airplane than i am in now. So if we were to ever get a bigger aircraft type i promise you our pilot group would fight for better pay. In fact we deserve more for the job we do now.

CYA

Yeah but have you read my posts? They are for the most part meaningless, except for a few when I try to give my opinion in a training issue.

I spend most of my time working,and I don't come here when I'm working, only on my days off.

Superpilot92 said:
This is your quote that made me ask the question,

"The guys at CHQ know this and will address it in the next contract. How are Expressjets 170/700 rates? "

We know this would have worked better in that sentence then. Plus your profile shows nothing bigger than a BE-58 or the DA20. So i thought i would ask Poopie Head! I have no beef with Chitaco. I personally would want to get paid better if i was flying a bigger airplane than i am in now. So if we were to ever get a bigger aircraft type i promise you our pilot group would fight for better pay. In fact we deserve more for the job we do now.

CYA

The point I was making was that when those rates were created, those aircraft didn't exist. There were more pressing issues at the time. Mainly just trying to improve work rules and keep the company from trying to create an alter ego for larger a/c if they came. CHQpilots didn't want to end up in the situation that Transtates is in right now.

There was a contract with better payrates offered, but it was voted down because it didn't guarantee all flying under Republic by the CHQ pilots group. Believe me, the guys at CHQ know the payrates could be better on the 170's. Most people want to see better rates ont he next contract and that will be the focus.

As far as the 170 FO payrate, It's crap. The way the job is sold here is simple. The FO payrates are not good, but you won't be an FO for long. I think that argument sucks, but for the timebeing it's holding up.

As far as expressjet I don't know what you guys would do. The simple truth is that you haven't been put in that situation. Consider yourself lucky. If in 2007 CAL starts shopping around you'll see what it's like. CHQ won't be going after anymore 145 flying according to our CEO. I don't know if it's true, but we're parking 5 pretty soon.

And don't call me poopyhead, It's Capt.Poopypants or Mr. Poopypants. Only my friends call me Poopyhead.

ATRCA said:
800 hr new hire. Get real, they do exist but they are the exception by far. In the last month every single FO I flew with was from another 121 carrier (Indy, Colgan, Peidmont) and I flew with 1 mil. guy (A-10). I have yet to fly with someone who wasn't more than capable of handling all that was presented to us.

Our hiring practices differ little from those of the other carriers in our peer group and our safety record (for our size and scope) is well within acceptable margins.

As you were........

I have a friend at XJET that is a CA and he told me that you guys have been taking on 600-800TT guys at every interview.

MVSW said:
I have a friend at XJET that is a CA and he told me that you guys have been taking on 600-800TT guys at every interview.

Is he doing interviews? If not whatever he tells you is just rumors, the only 600 hr piots hired were hired last year around Sep-Oct, after that they want 121, 135, or jet experience.

Flechas said:
I call a long shot not having good grammar knowledge.

You are getting to upset about all this stuff, take it a little bit lighter and you will see how it al seems to be really funny.

I correct grammar because a few people here get really into it, I really don't give a sh*t.

Uh oh the Grammar Gestapo strikes again. When will it end. Moderators can we please have a spell check tool in order to silence these douche bags. And if your feeling really generous a grammar tool would pry help as well. Thanks.

-EG

ED, like I said before, it's all sarcasm, it's just part of the fun.
If you feel the need to spellcheck your posts, type them on Word and then use the Copy?Paste function. Works pretty well.

Flechas said:
ED, like I said before, it's all sarcasm, it's just part of the fun.
If you feel the need to spellcheck your posts, type them on Word and then use the Copy?Paste function. Works pretty well.

I don't care about how people spell. It is just nonsense to call people out on that. Have take on something and don't suck. If you have nothing besides grammar then please don't speak. Thanks. Have a good one.

Thanks for the vine thanks for the time. I am out.

Latest resources

Back