Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flechas said:
I'll make over 20 this year!!! ;)

Guess what, so will I. Let me guess, you think I make $19 hr because you read it on Flightinfo. It's just not true. The only flight crewmember making less that 20 grand is the one serving drinks in the back.

Anyways, to be excited about making over 20 a year is pitifull. It just shows you're ignorance. You are a guy that would be happy at any job they would let you fly a jet. You bash others with nothing to back it up with.

Capt.PoopyPants said:
Guess what, so will I. Let me guess, you think I make $19 hr because you read it on Flightinfo. It's just not true. The only flight crewmember making less that 20 grand is the one serving drinks in the back.

Anyways, to be excited about making over 20 a year is pitifull. It just shows you're ignorance. You are a guy that would be happy at any job they would let you fly a jet. You bash others with nothing to back it up with.

Turn on your sarcasm detector...

Capt.PoopyPants said:

Actually I was being sarcastic about that, don't know yet how much I'll make, and if I go over 20 it's because I'm getting 100hrs+ a month on credit.

By the way, this time you could've used "your ignorance" You're ignorance stands for "You are ignorance" ;)

Hey PoopIE head, who do you work for? Just curious what your say is in this?

Superpilot92 said:
Hey PoopIE head, who do you work for? Just curious what your say is in this?

It's not obvious? I work for NASA, I just like defending CHQ from the tyranny of the uninformed. At least tonight I do.

And Flechas you call five posts later a long shot?

I call a long shot not having good grammar knowledge.

You are getting to upset about all this stuff, take it a little bit lighter and you will see how it al seems to be really funny.

I correct grammar because a few people here get really into it, I really don't give a sh*t.

Anais Nin said:
XJet (CoEx) sucked bad when I was there........3+ years ago! I heard things have improved, but it depends on what your persepctive. For most of the 800 hour pilots recently hired , I'm sure it's peachy-keen compared to instructing!

800 hr new hire. Get real, they do exist but they are the exception by far. In the last month every single FO I flew with was from another 121 carrier (Indy, Colgan, Peidmont) and I flew with 1 mil. guy (A-10). I have yet to fly with someone who wasn't more than capable of handling all that was presented to us.

Our hiring practices differ little from those of the other carriers in our peer group and our safety record (for our size and scope) is well within acceptable margins.

As you were........

Latest resources

Back