• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Is Expressjet The Best???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I have no complaints. There is a quick upgrade for those hired in the months to come. Good QOL. Great comraderie. Are you looking to commute or be based in domicile? That is a lot of the QOL. Decent contract, good benefits. Long call short call. What else are you looking for and maybe I can answer any questions you might have.

Well, I have an interview on Monday the 18th with Pinnacle, Mesa on the 27th ( I live in Phoenix), and Im trying to get my date for an interview at ExpressJet. I know Mesa isnt the best, but I have th epotential of getting PHX at some point. Fiance and I just bought our condo so commuting is a must. I have a pad to stay at in Memphis if I got on with pinnacle there. For CoEx, I would hope to get Houston, but most ppl are saying that Newark is the Jr. base. who knows, im just studying for the interviews right now

CLECA said:
I have no complaints. There is a quick upgrade for those hired in the months to come. Good QOL. Great comraderie. Are you looking to commute or be based in domicile? That is a lot of the QOL. Decent contract, good benefits. Long call short call. What else are you looking for and maybe I can answer any questions you might have.

XJet (CoEx) sucked bad when I was there........3+ years ago! I heard things have improved, but it depends on what your persepctive. For most of the 800 hour pilots recently hired , I'm sure it's peachy-keen compared to instructing!

I left a corporate gig to come to ExpressJet, and I'm very happy here. QOL is good, upgrade time is reasonable (better than 10 years at Comair or Eagle), and overall its an enjoyable place to work.

Anais Nin said:
XJet (CoEx) sucked bad when I was there........3+ years ago! I heard things have improved, but it depends on what your persepctive. For most of the 800 hour pilots recently hired , I'm sure it's peachy-keen compared to instructing!

It doesn't depend of your perspective. Flying is flying. I'm sure you know best since you were there 3 plus years ago. Why don't you stick to talking about an airline you know something about?

Why cant they tell you where you will be based right up front? They tell you weeks into training and then make you scurry around to get setup with some apt. or crash pad in a city youve never even been to. Man, that is some messed up $hit

Captain Overs said:
It doesn't depend of your perspective. Flying is flying. I'm sure you know best since you were there 3 plus years ago. Why don't you stick to talking about an airline you know something about?

Huh? 'Scuse me? Did I hurt your feelings or something over XJet?!!?!?!? Chill out! I do know a lot about the place, I was there 5 years, but like I said it was over three years ago. I left for a corporate gig and couldn't be happier! Everyone has their own opinion, and that's mine! I frankly thought the place sucked ass! Crew bases blow, upgrade time abysmal, and a bunch of freaking 1000 hour dorks!
You can defend it all you want......trust me, I hear tons of people doin' just that. But from my perspective it really sucked....badly!!!!!

Latest resources

Back