Is Expressjet The Best???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
MVSW said:
No its not me. I was just making a point that XJet and the company that I work for both do this. I am making noise b/c the guys that we hire with that kind of time are from Gulfstream and ALLATPS for XJet. It just makes me mad that I had to work my tail off to get a job and these guys go and PFT and get a job.

Hey there MVSW!!! Whats PFT stand for? Pilot Flow Through??

Spinplate said:
Hey there MVSW!!! Whats PFT stand for? Pilot Flow Through??

Hey hey...Pay For Training

Is that CRJ program at all atps really pay for training like GIA or Tab Express though?

Flechas said:
Is he doing interviews? If not whatever he tells you is just rumors, the only 600 hr piots hired were hired last year around Sep-Oct, after that they want 121, 135, or jet experience.

Unless you count the 3 guys I know that were recently hired (all this month). Each of them right at 600 hours..

Tram said:
Unless you count the 3 guys I know that were recently hired (all this month). Each of them right at 600 hours..

I think your full of $hit. Thats all. Do you work for the company?

I ask all of the guys sitting to my left what they were doing before being hired here and what kind of time they have, and I have yet to fly with a 600hr guy.

"My friend said....he knew a guy....who did...."

Get specific.

I haven't flown with a single 600 hour pilot in the last 4-5 months. Most new FO's have been Independance or other 121 carriers, 135 pilots or a few high time CFI's.

ATRCA said:
I think your full of $hit. Thats all. Do you work for the company?

I ask all of the guys sitting to my left what they were doing before being hired here and what kind of time they have, and I have yet to fly with a 600hr guy.

"My friend said....he knew a guy....who did...."

Get specific.

Blah..blah blah

Latest resources

Back