Integration Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Dinger,

The ball will start rolling THIS November and will be complete long before November 2010. Like Bruce Hornsby said: That's just the way it is.

Gut, don't you think this will drag out for a while? RTS is just going to say OK to merge, BUT there IS a lot more to it. There are a FEW questions out there that need to be answered, as far as the NJI pilot group goes. Such as what's going to happen to the junior guy's. Isn't there going to be a vote of some kind from the NJI guy's ONLY. They MAY not want to join the NJA union.:rolleyes: Maybe V O T could answer this question......... Hey VOT can you help??????

Dinger,

There will not be a vote by NJI pilots on this issue. It is beyond the control of the pilot group, and for that matter, the management of NJI. Ironically, the NJA pilots are about to conduct an election of officers for the newly installed NJASAP union and NJI pilots will not be voting in that election either.

There is a pending change, soon to be announced, in the flight operations command structure in CMH. I expect the outcome of the NJI integration question will be fairly obvious afterward.

jenex, July 2005 pilots are upgrading this week which means there aren't that many hired prior to the November 05 contract left to upgrade. They will likely make it under the wire. Pilots hired after the contract are probably SOL in my opinion.

FWIW, not all the NJA guys are going to be jumping to the Gulfstream. I have a 2 hour ass, which restricts me to the XL/XLS or smaller.

Exactly correct. Myself and many others could have jumped to the G's on the first and all subsequent bids. Why haven't I you ask? First of all...You guys cross way too many time zones for my liking. And you do so, for less money than I make flying the DA2000 mostly domestic. (plus the falcon is a better ride.) They'd have to seriously sweeten the pot to make that worth it.

Gut, don't you think this will drag out for a while? RTS is just going to say OK to merge, BUT there IS a lot more to it. There are a FEW questions out there that need to be answered, as far as the NJI pilot group goes. Such as what's going to happen to the junior guy's. Isn't there going to be a vote of some kind from the NJI guy's ONLY. They MAY not want to join the NJA union.:rolleyes: Maybe V O T could answer this question......... Hey VOT can you help??????[/quote]

Just a wild guess, but I think you are off by one letter regarding the individual you are summoning! Perhaps you mean C O T as in Cast of Thousands?

TK your right, it is COT. He seems to have his act together.. SOUNDS LIKE A GOOD MAN.

Cush, I'm NOT REAL sure you make more money than the senior G-5 guys. I happen to know a few and they're VERY happy with the pay. They can't wait for the union, I hear;). Don't make that wager just yet on the pay stub.
:beer:Also do you really think a Falcon is a better ride than a G-550? My guess you have never been in a G-550. You should give it a try, I think when you see what the quality of life at NJI is, you may rethink your position. Come on in the water is fine!!!!

Latest resources

Back