• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Indy Air Airbus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Nice pic. You are all wished the very best (no matter how you paint them).

The only thing I would have changed is the N number. How's about 803FU. GO GET 'EM INDY.

Badger said:
on the CL and Airbus. Reminds me of those stick-on circles to salvage torn jepps.

CHQ FO
Yeh, it's bad enough to have a bunch of them in management positions, but there's nothing like a bunch of paper a*sholes all over your airplane.

LTG:D :p :D

How ironic that paper a$$ holes come in two varieties. The summer ones (self sticking) and the kind you have to lick.

Them circles around our windows are BUBBLES, and we are real proud of em, pardner ;-)

The cowling color is electric blue (aka barney purple). Looks bad on the cowls, but you should see how it looks on the leather seats. BTW, they are the most comfortable airline seats I've had the honor to plant my arse in by far.

First bus had it's first test flight on the 17th and will arrive mid Sept for route proving. First two are scheduled to start revenue ops around Nov 1. 4 busses by end of year, then one every 3 weeks throughout 2005. All 319s with the latest cockpit mods (LCD screens & new version FMGCs)

PBE

miles otoole said:
They'll be plenty of room.
Not on Sundays or Fridays, if the RJ loads are any indicator.

Thanks for the support.

Nice look on the Bus. What is the delivery schedule?

You Indy drivers are certainly a courageous bunch, but I fear that the forces of dread are going to try hard to kill you. I regret that my RJ and I are amongst the weapons aligned against you.

It's certainly refreshing to see some new spirit and blood in this industry, instead of the same old dipsh.its running airlines into the dirt--both figurtively and literally.

Good luck

What's the delivery schedule on the bus (how many per month/year)? When will you send the first Aribus pilots to training?

Latest resources

Back