• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Indy Air Airbus

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's great! I really hope Indy Air works out for all you guys/gals over there.

the blue circles around the windows gotta go

on the CL and Airbus. Reminds me of those stick-on circles to salvage torn jepps.

PS. Indy-Air folks: Be sure to keep unlim. jumpseaters in back pls.

You guys did the right thing, hope it works out.

CHQ FO

Badger said:
on the CL and Airbus. Reminds me of those stick-on circles to salvage torn jepps.

PS. Indy-Air folks: Be sure to keep unlim. jumpseaters in back pls.

You guys did the right thing, hope it works out.

CHQ FO
Unlimited jumpseaters are in our contract. This pilot group has been very active in enforcing it. Have no worries, we will always take unlimited jumpseaters.

On top of that, the rumors are that the FA jumpseat in the cabin of the A319's will also be able to take OA pilots, if there is room, and if there are no OA FA's trying to get it. The unlimited is contractual and will not go away anytime soon. Y'all are always welcome and we will do everything in our power to make sure it stays that way.

Indypilot said:
On top of that, the rumors are that the FA jumpseat in the cabin of the A319's will also be able to take OA pilots, if there is room, and if there are no OA FA's trying to get it. The unlimited is contractual and will not go away anytime soon. Y'all are always welcome and we will do everything in our power to make sure it stays that way.
Jumpseaters able to ride in the spare FA jumpseat is a fact...I believe I read this on our ALPA website.

Looks good. Still don't like the cowl color.

Are the cowlings purple like on the Canadairs? It isn't obvious, at least not on MY monitor...

neflier said:
Unlimited jumpseaters are in our contract. This pilot group has been very active in enforcing it. Have no worries, we will always take unlimited jumpseaters.
They'll be plenty of room.

Latest resources

Back