• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Incoming!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The first problem with discussing this is that there a lot of us who still don't know what you are talking about.

They are simply adding to the perception that all pilots are dips, childish, and should not reproduce. They enjoy trying to be cute and want attention...and that is why whoever they work for, don't feel sorry for the poor pieces of slime.

Let 'em pound sand upside one another so they can appear relevant. Whatever it is..it is simply not as important as some of them are trying to make it out to be and one has to ask why they are even talking about it on a public forum?

It is sad to see this stuff when more important things matter to most of us.

2 days, 3 pages, one 411 and most of the furloughed still have no idea WTF is going on other than 1/2 the dialogue.

Since there are some Netjet C@ck teases here...

I heard an increase in insurance premiums and co-pays. Some company funded insurance perks going away..vision, dental. Company going exclusively to 6-4 schedule. Tight restrictions on crew meals and travel and hotel policy is in review, looking at cheaper alternatives.

What I heard.

Is this correct? Across both NJA and former (newly incorporated) NJI? No more choice of schedules (i.e., 7/7, flex, etc.)?

Sorry to hear that if true. The schedule types were one of the attractive features of the job from my perspective.

Unfortunately the e-mail is confidential, which makes it really hard to talk about.

On a completely unrelated note, I've never heard any of those rumors recently, from anyone.

Is this correct? Across both NJA and former (newly incorporated) NJI? No more choice of schedules (i.e., 7/7, flex, etc.)?

Sorry to hear that if true. The schedule types were one of the attractive features of the job from my perspective.
Scheduling is spelled out very clearly in the contract. Something like this would require a membership vote.

Just a funny blurb.

Yankee, you're certainly entitled to your opinion. A severe case of rectal vigilitis doesn't change that. Your fellow coworkers now know to never stand behind you though....

Unfortunately the e-mail is confidential, which makes it really hard to talk about.

Perhaps. But it's just a matter of time before this information is fully disclosed. I'm convinced there is no such thing as a truly "confidential" e-mail.

No doubt in my mind. But as I'm now working for a guy who keeps a list of people he'll fire, I don't want to give him any excuses. :0

You guys over there are just too much fun. You and your secret spy stuff. 'Oh, we can't let everybody know that!!!!' The best part is that all of you are usually so laden down with crew meals that you can't chase me when I make fun of your ties. I can't wait 'till you guys get hats. You know you want them! Then you can whisper to each other about how no one else has hats. You could use the hats to pass secret messages in. Just think how much fun that would be!!!

Last edited:
You kidding? I left my last job solely to get rid of the hat! :laugh:

Now double-breasted coats on the other hand... :D

Latest resources

Back