• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Incoming!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just ran into a Netjets guy... New rule: Flexjet pilots now get to have the remote control in the crew lounges
What's the matter? You don't like Faux News and the Military Channel?

Unfortunately, ice water is no longer free. You're now facing the realities of competing against pilot subsidized companies.
Look at what Virgin America and JetBlue have done to downward pressures on salaries and benefits.

Care to back that up with facts? I'm not sure about VA but a cursory check of payscales in comparison to several of the legacy carriers flying similar equipment shows B6 at comparable if not superior rates.

Care to back that up with facts? I'm not sure about VA but a cursory check of payscales in comparison to several of the legacy carriers flying similar equipment shows B6 at comparable if not superior rates.

Knock yourself out there champ comparing B6 vs. Bankruptcy contracts. Mom must be proud.

If you do your own research, you may not like what you see. I hope your kidding with this statement..... you are kidding?!?!?!

Knock yourself out there champ comparing B6 vs. Bankruptcy contracts. Mom must be proud.

So your position is that B6 has a negative affect on other carriers salaries, then cry foul when someone actually compares them? Which is it? You may be right, I'm just asking you to back it up with facts.

Champ? Mom? Seriously?

I agree with Sokol. With all due respect to those who disagree.

I agree with Sokol. With all due respect to those who disagree.

How about you grow a pair and post on the union board under your name instead of some alias. Then defend your position. I might have some respect for you then. As it stands, you're just another troll that wants to trade the jobs for guys at the bottom of the seniority list for your own security. Pretty damn pathetic.

Latest resources

Back