• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Incoming!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You guys over there are just too much fun. You and your secret spy stuff. 'Oh, we can't let everybody know that!!!!' The best part is that all of you are usually so laden down with crew meals that you can't chase me when I make fun of your ties. I can't wait 'till you guys get hats. You know you want them! Then you can whisper to each other about how no one else has hats. You could use the hats to pass secret messages in. Just think how much fun that would be!!!

I hear the hats will be lined with tin foil and have a built-in GPS so Dispatch can track everybody 24/7. :p

Oh wait... the GPS will be implanted.

Fleet changes

Guess: involuntarily movement of pilots to other aircraft due to fleet retirement ie get rid of all the beechjets??? Just a SWAG.

Guess: involuntarily movement of pilots to other aircraft due to fleet retirement ie get rid of all the beechjets??? Just a SWAG.

Nothing involuntary about it. Just one more part of the CBA ratified by the vast majority of the membership. We disposed of the Hawker 1000 and Citation VII with the same rules. Fleet consolidation is a publicly released goal of our current leadership. Quite frankly, four or five entry level types was a big mistake.

And Waco-super secret spy stuff? What do you not understand when an employee receives company corespondance specifying confidentiality? Are you willing to risk your career being the first to blab in a public forum? In this environment? And please don't worry about our crew food burden. It's not our fault you can run faster because your wallet is so much lighter than ours.

PS. No offence indended for any other Avantair employees.

PPS. Better Gunfighter?

Last edited:
And Waco-super secret spy stuff? What do you not understand when an employee receives company corespondance specifying confidentiality? Are you willing to risk your career being the first to blab in a public forum? In this environment? And please don't worry about our crew food burden. It's not our fault you can run faster because your wallet is so much lighter than ours.

PS. No offence indended for any other Avantair employees.

PPS. Better Gunfighter?[/QUOTE]

Nicely put. They just can't get passed the crew meal thing. Apparently that was overlooked in their contract....

It's good to see you guys can recognize a joke when you see one. I guess next time I'll have to attach a label somehow. Something like this; (what follows is a joke.) Maybe that would help?

It's good to see you guys can recognize a joke when you see one. I guess next time I'll have to attach a label somehow. Something like this; (what follows is a joke.) Maybe that would help?

I guess usually jokes are funny, that is how they get recognized as jokes.

Grizz,

I doubt many pilots who don't agree NJASAP's position and their legion of followers will ever post on the union boards.

Not everyone is comfortable with those forums.... Hence the reason you've seen maybe 10 different I side guys ever say a word. The warm welcome fizzled out rather quickly.

Just my .02

Grizz,

I doubt many pilots who don't agree NJASAP's position and their legion of followers will ever post on the union boards.

Not everyone is comfortable with those forums.... Hence the reason you've seen maybe 10 different I side guys ever say a word. The warm welcome fizzled out rather quickly.

Just my .02
Hell, not everyone is WELCOME on those boards.

Methinks the gutless wonder CEO will get neutered if he really tries to screw around too much.

Latest resources

Back