• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Incoming!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I guess usually jokes are funny, that is how they get recognized as jokes.

Hats on pilots are funny. You don't think hats are funny? I do. But hey, start wearing one, sport. It will look good on you. You'll rock in a hat. Post a picture. Maybe you can start a trend. (That was a joke)

Hats on pilots are funny. You don't think hats are funny? I do. But hey, start wearing one, sport. It will look good on you. You'll rock in a hat. Post a picture. Maybe you can start a trend. (That was a joke)

Gigadee gigadee. Good work quagmier.

Last edited:
It sounds like maybe Flexjet is setting the trend now amongst the fractionals. Welcome to 6-4 schedules and crappy food NJ folks. It's only a matter of time before you are at the holiday inn in TEB! Welcome to the bottom feeders!!! Maybe Fred can give Sokol some tips on how to slice and dice but make it look nice...

Since you guys seem to be shifting to austerity mode, the Holiday Inn Hashbrouck Heights has an $85 Flexjet rate. If you guys want I could email the details to your travel department. It's actually a pretty nice place for a hotel that was built when Nixon was president. It's right off Route 17, just across from TEB and next to McDonald's and Dunk'n Donuts, which is good, because the coffee in the restaurant there tastes like hot water that somebody dropped a brown crayon into. Also, the place is periodically overrun with German tourists who arrive in gigantic buses and stand around in queer jeans clogging up the check-in area and the elevator. Also the fire alarm sometimes goes off in the middle of the night, but ever since the completion of an ambitious restoration project that succeeded in making the place look only slightly less cheesy than it used to the fire alarms don't seem to go off quite so often. Also there's a bar there that serves chicken fingers that like every other person I know has gotten sick eating and a comedy club called "Bananas" that's about as New Jersey as it gets, and sometimes they rent the conference rooms out for huge-ass Mexican weddings and quincineras, and there's always lots of really hot latina jailbait walking around.

Like I said, let me know if you're interested.

You're missing out on the Holiday Inn @ Hasbrouck Heights.

View of McDonalds...

Close by the Dunkin Donut, a pathway to Hindu empowerment and enlightenment...

Near said airport, TEB, a benefit not fully appreciated...

Yet still within walking distance of the Bendix Diner.

Not as dingy as it could be. Rooms are better illuminated than a Persian opium den. Carefully scented to infuse one with the sense of being on a slave galley in August, which is delicately balanced with a Hazmat over spray, suggesting hygienic overkill or maybe just a hint of road kill.

Fellow "guests" add to the ambiance and a true sense of security & contentment. Many are armed to the teeth, seasoned warriors, with long forged contacts with the local police, and a zest for life, or 10-20 (out in 8 for good behavior).

The eclectic food offered by the in-house purveyor of all that is good, promotes the "that which does not kill you, makes you stronger" spirit.

But hey, I get free internet and points... :beer:

Close by the Dunkin Donut, Near said airport, TEB, a benefit not fully appreciated...

You speak the truth. My first trip to TEB was in 1987. It hasn't changed that much... :laugh:

The glamor of jet setting quickly fades with 30min van rides to the hotel.

You speak the truth. My first trip to TEB was in 1987. It hasn't changed that much... :laugh:

The glamor of jet setting quickly fades with 30min van rides to the hotel.

You don't really believe "jet setting" applies to to you, do you? Poor guy...... ;)

You don't really believe "jet setting" applies to to you, do you?

WHAT!?!?! Heck ya! I'm a jet-god extraordinaire... ahhahaahaha....

But seriously, I know my place on the bus, but the kids day dreaming about that Gulfstream I fly, they're seeing that jet setting life... I know I was back in 1987.

All I care about now is coming home and seeing my beautiful wife and my two golden retrievers.

Grizz,

I doubt many pilots who don't agree NJASAP's position and their legion of followers will ever post on the union boards.

Not everyone is comfortable with those forums.... Hence the reason you've seen maybe 10 different I side guys ever say a word. The warm welcome fizzled out rather quickly.

Just my .02

I still love ya man! Big ol' chest bump right at 'cha! :nuts:

Latest resources

Back