• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

In house negotiating committee at Colgan

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
First, a new hire does not need the tax advantage becasue they will recieve all of there money back anyway- they dont make enough to money to have anything withheld. Second, if you are worried about getting fired at will then you are either a bad pilot, or maybe have cursed at a mainline flight attendant. The four years I have been here I have seen maybe four people get fired.Thats not alot compared to the stories I have heard people get away with.

I had to pay taxes this year...not alot..but i still had to pay..course i don't really have anything i can deduct and I had to get a second job to pay for random stuff.....so in the end i made just enough to have to pay a little bit....it would help to have some kids..or own a house..But ill take the tax advantage!.. SEND IN YOUR CARDS!!! This place isn't that bad a place to work..lets make it the best..

well, if you actually listened to the union reps that took time to come and talk to your pilots, you would know that new hires don't even pay union dues the first year! the point is, things can only get better...

Lets allow Uncle Phil to really feel what it's like to have two major unions on his ass. That'll show him and his cronies! I'm sure he was scared when the PCL boys unionized..man, they sure showed him who's running the company! Lets scream it from the roof tops.."I have a voice! I will not be violated! I will be paid slightly more than I am now! I will be ruled by another to whom I pay dues! Bow, ye all, to the man known as Capt. Prater...hail him as our new god!"

Hitler once said, "Bilden Sie die Lüge groß, bilden Sie sie einfach, der Unterhalt, der sie sagt, und schließlich glauben sie ihr.." or in English, "Make the lie big, make it simple, keep saying it, and eventually they will believe it."

ALPA ASAP ALPA ASAP...

Mesa is ALPA. What bargaining power do we have. Skywest is far better than Mesa. This is not a very good arguement in my opinion. There is a difference in the way that management thinks about labor at those companies.
Its completely two different managements your dealing with. If johnny o was running skywest then lets talk.

Latest resources

Back