• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
KR did what KR does. He said that he heard you about the uniform, and was delaying it and forming choices. That was the look here at my left hand, while my right hand swipes away your bonus. KR lives the Lookey lookey here, and bam something major occurs over here.

It is not lost on me that we have lost something approaching $15,000 this year.

I know this, we better choose what master we're going to serve pretty quick. If not, a lot of captains may find themselves serving their current FO's because they werent quick to jump on the DC program. At some point there will be enough captains and only a need for FOs.

Get ready to work harder than you ever have..life at flex has changed for the worst.

I take no pleasure in saying this but we told the FJ guys what they were in store for now it's time for us to band together and stop the erosion of our pay and QOL.. Who's ready?

Last edited:
I take no pleasure in saying this but we told the FJ guys what they were in store for now it's time for us to band together and stop the erosion of our pay and QOL.. Who's ready?

:laugh: you have no idea how banded together we are now. KR scared the bejesus out of flex pilots on Saturday. He squashed any threat of flex organizing. The drive is dead! because of this both you and I will be forced into The DC program. It's over Shane, the pilots lost.

Wish I could of heard that meeting. There had to be some "by me taking this away its gonna be better then what you had before" nonsense

You didn't miss a thing. Half of the message was full of inaccurate info and lies. In the other part he kept fumbling the details and talking about himself.

:laugh: you have no idea how banded together we are now. KR scared the bejesus out of flex pilots on Saturday. He squashed any threat of flex organizing. The drive is dead! because of this both you and I will be forced into The DC program. It's over Shane, the pilots lost.

If this is true, then I feel for you guys, because you just empowered him to do anything that he likes.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back