• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Im Ready, UNION AT FLEX

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Send the cards in Flex guys I feel for ya. All of us Flops guys have been saying from day one that you guys have no clue the screwing your in for ( and not the screwing in a good way like the one you get from that 2k a hour hooker in Vegas ) I think now most flex guys have figured it out. Send the cards in so IBT can file a single carrier petition and let's protect what we got.

Send the cards in Flex guys I feel for ya. All of us Flops guys have been saying from day one that you guys have no clue the screwing your in for ( and not the screwing in a good way like the one you get from that 2k a hour hooker in Vegas ) I think now most flex guys have figured it out. Send the cards in so IBT can file a single carrier petition and let's protect what we got.
Just file Shane.

Someone else finally see's the problem with Flex pilots

Flex pilots are truly the biggest pussies I have ever seen . A man comes and robs them and they say oh well ......when is enough enough. ken has won and will continue to win . Ken if you are watching do anything you want to us my peers have no back bone . Please make sure you leave enough money for us to pay our mortgage and car payments . Thank you sir
Note- no union drive to flex. The possible drive is completely dead .

This my friend is all too true you hit the nail on the head! Always have been and always will be!

Flex pilots are truly the biggest pussies I have ever seen . A man comes and robs them and they say oh well ......when is enough enough. ken has won and will continue to win . Ken if you are watching do anything you want to us my peers have no back bone . Please make sure you leave enough money for us to pay our mortgage and car payments . Thank you sir

www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCSZfmbFJyQ

Sorry, guys. Now you're seeing how Management by Trust really works. Up to you what comes next, though.

Last edited:

Flex pilots aren't pussies. There's a lot at play here. One example: KR is already integrating, but he is doing it his way. He is offering Options pilots to come to Flex at the bottom of our seniority list. If Flex pilots join the union with Options pilots, then many Flex pilots become junior to most Options pilots. Most came to Flex with expectations of upgrading after two years. Now that we are experiencing growth and the FO's are finally seeing the possibility of upgrading and CA's have opportunity to move to a larger cabin fleet, making a wrong decision could be detrimental.

Yes, I know the flip side of this argument.

This is only my perception of our pilot group.

Very negative. More feelings of being lied to and cheated. The bonus being taken away was the real kick in the nuts.

The extra 3% that Bombardier used to give us is no longer, but we already knew that. I was on the call and don't recall him saying that the bonus would be taken away. The criteria in which the bonus will be paid is changing. The question is, what percentage of what will be paid. I too think that KR is stepping on his dong if he reduces this bonus down to an insult, being that our decisions as pilots saves the company millions.

I don't feel rosie either. There are too many unknowns.

The extra 3% that Bombardier used to give us is no longer, but we already knew that. I was on the call and don't recall him saying that the bonus would be taken away. The criteria in which the bonus will be paid is changing. The question is, what percentage of what will be paid. I too think that KR is stepping on his dong if he reduces this bonus down to an insult, being that our decisions as pilots saves the company millions.

I don't feel rosie either. There are too many unknowns.

On Yammer RH is specifically saying the 2014 bonus will be FUEL only.

Latest resources

Back