• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I'm Here Doing It...at Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Paradoxus, you are hereby warned from trying to garner information about people's identity in the public forum. You want to ask a question about identities? Send a PM.

BeenThereDoneIt banned for 30 days. 3rd violation today of naming names or verifying names for the same person with prior warning.

The next person to do it gets the same. A repeated offense will get you banned permanently. This is ridiculous, people. You know the rules. Stay within the ToS or you'll be booted. It's just that simple. Don't pursue some vendetta on FlightInfo by continually going after one person. That's called harassment and also will not be tolerated.

No names.
No profanity.
No harassment.

The rest is open season...

/mod

Last edited:
Avantair boys and girls

If you want to brag why don't you wait until you have like 300 or 400 airplanes.

You guys have a long way to go !!

Good Luck!

What would that do for us. A bunch of airplanes with no business to support them no thanks. By the way no one is bragging just happy that our company is growing which means no one here is getting furloughed. I can only imagine how much that would suck. Just hope we continue to grow and help get them back to work.

What would that do for us. A bunch of airplanes with no business to support them no thanks. By the way no one is bragging just happy that our company is growing which means no one here is getting furloughed. I can only imagine how much that would suck. Just hope we continue to grow and help get them back to work.

You guys are bragging. Its not big deal. Congradulations for doing well.

How many planes do you have? 48?

Avantair Management could only dream of having customers for 300 Plus Airplanes.

Peace Out

I only fly in one at a time. That's what they pay me for. I want us to grow, of course, but really I wouldn't want us to be as big as NetJets, or even close. I prefer smaller companies. Just personal preference.

I gotta agree with Waco, small is nice. Kind of nice to know a majority of your co-workers.

And, you're right raj, maybe we are bragging a little. Just feels good to be doing well these days. Sorry if it's bumming anyone out, and I don't think anyone here is wishing misfortune on all who aren't so fortunate right now.

:)

Anyone else get the feeling that the entire first page of this post is the same guy with a few different personalities?

Latest resources

Back