• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I'm Here Doing It...at Avantair

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know who "imherdoingit" is. Might be management, but had an endorsement that I tend to believe. I'd put the odds at 90% that they really are an FO on the line.

BTSI on the otherhand does have at least two confirmed personalities on this forum.

I gotta agree with Waco, small is nice. Kind of nice to know a majority of your co-workers.

And, you're right raj, maybe we are bragging a little. Just feels good to be doing well these days. Sorry if it's bumming anyone out, and I don't think anyone here is wishing misfortune on all who aren't so fortunate right now.

:)

Enjoy the good times while you can!!! Never know when your luck will change!

Why don't you leave them be and go be bitter else where!!! You sound like someone who interviewed and didn't get hired... Or just really mad that your company is doing bad and they are doing good!

Grow the F up! I'm a SIC at my company and really enjoy my job too... Whats so wrong with that?!?

Let the guy give his side of the story instead of listening to the garbage that BTDI spews all the time. Its good to hear some good news on here instead of old grumpy grouches all the time...

Agreed. This is aviation, and all it takes is one wack job with a desire to jump to the afterlife and a plane full of innocent people. Or a bad mistake by the government, by management, by a fellow pilot..... Name your scenario. I just hope we get lucky, the sector recovers, and we all have jobs we want soon.

Actually, due to moderator discussion and PM's he sent after he was suspended, it looks in all likelihood like BTDI is permanently banned.

Nope, permanent ban is just fine.

Latest resources

Back