Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I heard the funniest thing on Guard today (Chicago)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Was it an Air Tran guy talking about the turbulence, and the plane swap for the thru flight to LAS? It was the longest PA I think I have ever heard. If so I heard the whole thing, and the ensuing 15 minutes of comments. We laughed all the way to landing!

Yeah I believe that was it...
"For those of you cononecting to .... you can connect through gate...."

LMAO, I was flying with the owner, and this was the happiest that I have ever seen him..

Gearmonkey is the Chuck Norris of KYIP.

"There is no such thing as a lesbian, just a woman who has never met the Chuck Norris of KYIP."

I instructed chinese students in the Phoenix area. 'One' student who had a poor command of english was on the radio one day. 'Phoenix Approach' came over the radio as 'Penis Approach'. 'Falcon tower' became... Fukin Tower. The tower guys couldn't hold it together on that one. Uh (laughter in the background).... say again?

Not that funny to tell but was kinda cool at the moment...

Guy in a Citation lands in MBPV and askes the tower, "you guys have a millionair?" Tower says "yeah we have a few, where you parking?" MBPV doesnt have a millionair FBO...

Not a stuck mic but I for one am proud of the new fad of letting out a long booooooooooooo when gojets calls.

Latest resources

Back