• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I Hate Women!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ah, yes. Rosie Palm it is. And if I want "group" sex, I get her 5 sisters too!

Of course sometimes it is total rejection, even my hand falls asleep on me.

sigh

learn to love the left, be patient rosie's retarded sis' takes time

In US and A, if you want to marry a girl, you cannot just go to her father's house and swap her for 15 gallons of insecticide. First, you must do something called dating.

Hung Start said:
I found me one,,, well, mostly. Married for 32 years. Supported the life on the road, building a business, etc.

But, truthfully,, every once in a while,,,off she goes!!!

Just read the paper and not listen. My advice! :)

Yea, I hear ya. I got it pretty good at home, but when the full moon comes out, you might as well not even come home.

I always found that the second date was the best place to sort out the whackos.

First date should be somewhere nice, but the second date was always to the shooting range. If that went well, then you follow that up with taking them out to a nice supper club. If the range portion of the date didn't go so well, you take em to a tavern for some burgers or chicken fingers and their exit interview.

Amen to all..

I thought I had a non-psycho, halfway decent girl... then she's started getting more and more crazy.

For example, she went crazy because the stores closed early on New Years eve. Now.. I'm sitting at home waiting on her because she insists on driving me to the airport. Don't ask me why.. I actually had to drive back home and wait on her. It's pretty rediculous.. I just hope I don't miss my flight, I start IOE today.

(Did I mention she had to drive 30 minutes back home from work to pick me up and drive me 30 minutes to the airport..)

Flyingdutchman said:
I need to vent a little!

Are there any women out there who are not all f*cked up in their heads ?

Are there any women out there who wont turn psycho on you after 3/4 months ?

Are there any women out there who wont wake you up every dang day at 5 AM with their psycho phone calls ?

Are there any women out there without way too much emotional junk in their trunk ?

Nope, get used to it.

It's because of the posts like this that I keep coming back. Amen! Every once in a while you just need a good belly laugh. Thank you to all that made it happen. The only normal woman, are in our dreams! All the rest are just waiting for an excuse to blow up on ya! Plus, if you are a nice guy, good heart/soul, that sort of thing, most woman will piss in your wheaties, then go fark the guy down the street!

As Emo Philips once said "Woman cant live with em, cant dress them up in cute Nazi uniforms" so so true.

The girl I was just dating seemed normal at first but ended up being psycho as well. She dumped me christmas night because I didnt call her at all for 4 days when I was quite sick with pneumonia, even landed myself in the hospital for about 10 hours. She said I should have called her to tell her I was sick and that I didnt want to talk to her, yet she never even made any attempt to call me,but it was still "all my fault". The best part of this is..she did this in a voicemail. Finally felt good enough to fly christmas day,so I did, then when I got to MSP I turned on my phone and there was the voicemail beep. Oh well...

Latest resources

Back