Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyingdutchman

I need to vent a little!

Are there any women out there who are not all f*cked up in their heads ?

Are there any women out there who wont turn psycho on you after 3/4 months ?

Are there any women out there who wont wake you up every damn day at 5 AM with their psycho phone calls ?

Are there any women out there without way too much emotional junk in their trunk ?

I thought I was the only one with that problem!! If you find one who is normal and she has a sister, let me know......

They all have issues man! All off 'm ! I just don't get it

With all due respect, maybe if "they" are "all" crazy, maybe it's you?

Just kidding you...

Im crazy for sure, not psycho though :)....

No matter how nice or supporting you are too them, they always turnout too be psycho or have some major issues..

actually there are women with no issues...look at family tree and that will clue you in....believe it or not, there are good looking ones with no issues, but there are few and far between, and they are not at the bar or on match dot com either

just gotta dig for them

Let me explain it this way: Women are like airplanes. Any increase in "performance" comes at the expense of a decrease in stability. Those sleek, sexy, high performance models also have substantially higher maintenance requirements.

No.

Its been a long standing theory of mine that though all women aren't psycho they all carry a psycho virus which...when triggered spreads throughout thier body faster than ebola. The effects of said virus are well known. The outbreak can be triggered by anything from a toilet seat in the wrong place to a phone failing to ring. However over 50% of all cases are caused by something the girl calls a "friend" This "friend" likes to make up stories about what might be going on if you are out of eye sight or communication for more than 7 minutes. This in turn stresses out said girl and the virus outbreak begins. There is little that can be done to stop the spread of the virus...my personal response is usually the overconsumption of some sort of alchoholic beverage so that I won't become infected by the diseaseas well as ceasing any sort of contact with this person for a few days is generally considered "easier" than talking to her. After that physical contact may resume however it is best to stear clear of any sort of verbal communication that the lingering effects of the virus may construe as an attempt to rekindle the relationship.

Flyingdutchman said:
I need to vent a little!

Are there any women out there who are not all f*cked up in their heads ?

Are there any women out there who wont turn psycho on you after 3/4 months ?

Are there any women out there who wont wake you up every dang day at 5 AM with their psycho phone calls ?

Are there any women out there without way too much emotional junk in their trunk ?

Uhhh.....NO!

PHXFLYR:cool:

Xav8tor said:
Let me explain it this way: Women are like airplanes. Any increase in "performance" comes at the expense of a decrease in stability. Those sleek, sexy, high performance models also have substantially higher maintenance requirements.
]

thats awesome.

Latest resources

Back