• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I Hate Women!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ya know, I have a buddy that looks for girls to date at Hooters. He tries for the 24 year old types, and he is well into his 40's. And he can't figure why none of them want to date him?!? He's my buddy, but he looks like the actor in the movie "The 40 Year Old Virgin." Same hair and everything.

Look for more mature gals, early 30's are great. They have the toys, the moves, and the means.... oh, but first check the medicine cabinet for Zoloft, Prozac, etc. And yes, stay away from the f/a's for crissake.

And if she does go off, DON'T mention that it might be the monthly thing, unless you want to see her go into hyperspeed psycho.

Xav8tor said:
Let me explain it this way: Women are like airplanes. Any increase in "performance" comes at the expense of a decrease in stability. Those sleek, sexy, high performance models also have substantially higher maintenance requirements.

That is hillarious!!!! .....and sooooooooo true ROFLMAO!!!

Just say No! to F/A's, they take phyco to a institutional level.

All women are crazy, (except Mom)
the key is to find one with a level of crazy you can put up with.

Goodluck, I'm pullin for ya, were all in this together- Red Green

After becoming mothers, many women forget they are wives!

"Men are born of women, then spend the rest of their lives seeking their approval and acceptance."
Dr. Laura

jetstream said:
After becoming mothers, many women forget they are wives!

"Men are born of women, then spend the rest of their lives seeking their approval and acceptance."
Dr. Laura

Anyone quoting Dr. Laura or Dr. Phil should be banned.

Remember; if flys, floats, or fuXXs, it's cheaper to rent!

Also; show me a man who is willing to sleep with a flight attendant and I'll show you a man who is too lazy to jack off!

"I like women-because some of them are so pretty, and a few are intelligent enough to appreciate me." - Robert Ruark

One of my favorite quotes.

Do what a lot of the guys I fly with have done (not me). Get an Asian or S. American girlfriend I guess they are far more accomadating. However do not bring them to the US, if you do, it goes down hill pretty quick.

fogrunner said:
Do what a lot of the guys I fly with have done (not me). Get an Asian or S. American girlfriend I guess they are far more accomadating. However do not bring them to the US, if you do, it goes down hill pretty quick.

It's actually pretty simple. Bring them to the US. When you go on a trip, take her to your mom's house. She can water, feed, and walk her. Just don't let her watch Oprah or Dr. Phil. When you get back from your trip, go back over to mom's and pick her up.

By the way, bring mom flowers for girlfriend sitting for you while you are at work.

Latest resources

Back