Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I find that type of attitude a sad premonition for the future of your merger with XJT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
We like our system for bidding. Why waste negotiating capital to fix what isn't broke?

And that's cool for the CRJ side. It's better than the line bid system the CRJ had, but NOT better than the line bid system that XJT currently uses. The facts have been out, the CRJ PBS is a concession for the ERJ side. So even though the CRJ side like it's because it conforms to the inferior CBA, what makes you think that the almost 3000 ERJ pilots will like it?

They did their due diligence 2 years ago and determined that Flightline was the best vendor for ASA.

ERJ side had to do their due diligence and explore PBS since the CRJ side has it going forward in a JCBA. The REAL question is, did the CRJ side do their due diligence to explore the ERJ line bid/work rule system?

Then dont take my advice. I can give a rat's a$$ if you dont! Anyway, I like to think of myself as our version of JoeMerchant, no offense.;)

Well we do both support the fair tax....

Anyway, I'm glad you posted that letter Nevets...It made me even more sure that I don't want smartpref and I know support my MEC even more.

1. It proves that our MEC did look at smartpref to try and appease your MEC.
2. I wouldn't buy a bottle of water in the middle of the desert from that snake oil salesman....Peoples Express to Continental....really? One thing "gyro" knows how to do is write a whiny letter....
3. Nobody else has bought his system...does he write the same whiny letters to them too?

Thanks for posting.....:beer:

Well we do both support the fair tax....

Anyway, I'm glad you posted that letter Nevets...It made me even more sure that I don't want smartpref and I know support my MEC even more.

1. It proves that our MEC did look at smartpref to try and appease your MEC.
2. I wouldn't buy a bottle of water in the middle of the desert from that snake oil salesman....Peoples Express to Continental....really? One thing "gyro" knows how to do is write a whiny letter....
3. Nobody else has bought his system...does he write the same whiny letters to them too?

Thanks for posting.....:beer:

They pretended to look at it and used any and all excuses to get out of looking at it any further. Did you MEC run their pairings through smartpref? Did they tell you about all this new research they supposedly did when meeting with these guys back in December? Why not? Because they have nothing to report other than that they only pretended to look at it.

They pretended to look at it and used any and all excuses to get out of looking at it any further. Did you MEC run their pairings through smartpref? Did they tell you about all this new research they supposedly did when meeting with these guys back in December? Why not? Because they have nothing to report other than that they only pretended to look at it.

Our MEC looked at it several years ago and looked it at it again in Dec....It doesn't meet our requirements...You are familiar with that statement as I hear it from your side all the time...

This "gyro" guy reminds me of the door to door salesman who comes to my door....or the phone salesman telling me about what a good deal I am passing up....

Our MEC looked at it several years ago and looked it at it again in Dec....It doesn't meet our requirements...You are familiar with that statement as I hear it from your side all the time...

This "gyro" guy reminds me of the door to door salesman who comes to my door....or the phone salesman telling me about what a good deal I am passing up....

You didn't answer the questions.

You didn't answer the questions.

Yes I did....You just don't like the answers and you don't understand the dynamic nature of PBS bidding...You will never see real results of a PBS system until it used for real live bidding...I for one don't want to see those results from a system like smartpref....

After seeing the system myself on their own website and using it, then after seeing this whiny letter....I am even more assured of how bad a system it is...

Smart Pref, Flightline, XJT line bidding.... Pick your poison if we don't get control of pairing construction GARBAGE IN = GARBAGE OUT

Last edited:
Yes I did....You just don't like the answers and you don't understand the dynamic nature of PBS bidding...You will never see real results of a PBS system until it used for real live bidding...I for one don't want to see those results from a system like smartpref....

After seeing the system myself on their own website and using it, then after seeing this whiny letter....I am even more assured of how bad a system it is...

No, you actually didn't answer my questions. I know your position. I'm talking about your derelict MEC. But I guess they are like you and don't actually want to see the results and rather pretend you did and not communicate with their pilots on why supposedly it's bad.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back