Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I find that type of attitude a sad premonition for the future of your merger with XJT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Two years ago is a long time ago when it comes to technoligy. I assume much has changed in programs since then. Nothing wrong with looking at what's out there.

yes, they even have a feature called spell check :smash::laugh:

So, if I have this right, the vendor has his panties in a wad because he couldn't sell his untested system to people who were happy with what they already had. Then, he writes a whiny letter thinking that'll change their mind? I hope Mr. Gyro is ready to retire because when that letter gets around it'll probably have been his last nibble. Thanks to NEVETS for making it public.

It's kinda like the salesman, who CAN'T sell block-ice in Alaska in winter, getting pi$$ed off at the Eskimos.

Besides, how is one system going to benefit CRJs and not ERJs when you end up with the same JCBA??

Last edited:
whiny letter and whiny nevets, btw what deal do you have w/ that whiny letter writer? any credibility you had nev, well, it's gone bye bye, you just need to suck it up and quit your endless whining on FI 'cause you ain't changing our "ASA" minds about a turd bidding system created by a whiny owner. Get over it, you lost.

There's nothing to lose. ASA is the incredible shrinking airline, XJT is not. You are stuck with DL cutting this and cutting that, and our MEC has flat out said we will not use your PBS. So keep it separate, your seniority will drop, thus giving you a worse and worse schedule with your amazing PBS, and life will be normal here.

Good luck dip********************.

There's nothing to lose. ASA is the incredible shrinking airline, XJT is not. You are stuck with DL cutting this and cuttingne that, and our MEC has flat out said we will not use your PBS. So keep it separate, your seniority will drop, thus giving you a worse and worse schedule with your amazing PBS, and life will be normal here.

Everyone I know at Asa is fine with keeping them separate.

There's nothing to lose. ASA is the incredible shrinking airline, XJT is not. You are stuck with DL cutting this and cutting that, and our MEC has flat out said we will not use your PBS. So keep it separate, your seniority will drop, thus giving you a worse and worse schedule with your amazing PBS, and life will be normal here.

I'm good with staying separate. Frankly I've had it with you guys.

There is no longer an ASA or XJT. There is only ExpressJet(EV). Yes, the CRJ side has suffered a setback with DL. Yes, the ERJ side is hiring/upgrading at the moment. However you are foolish if you think those circumstances can't change at any time. Keeping the pilot groups separate is a terrible idea for obvious reasons.

Latest resources

Back