Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

I find that type of attitude a sad premonition for the future of your merger with XJT

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
whiny letter and whiny nevets, btw what deal do you have w/ that whiny letter writer? any credibility you had nev, well, it's gone bye bye, you just need to suck it up and quit your endless whining on FI 'cause you ain't changing our "ASA" minds about a turd bidding system created by a whiny owner. Get over it, you lost.

I'm guessing that Capt. Jaros spent the majority of his career with people kissing is a$$ in the left seat. If he had been in sales for 26 years, or even the right seat, he would most certainly have a thicker skin. The PWG's snub ( term used very loosely) would then be a speed bump instead of a personal insult.

Welcome to the real world sir.

Even though you and McPickle want to continue and play the "victim" in the merger of the pilot groups, there are always 3 sides to every story.

As a business person your vendor has shot himself in the foot and has shown the true bias and now I understand why he has not one single airline using his product.

Then dont take my advice. I can give a rat's a$$ if you dont! Anyway, I like to think of myself as our version of JoeMerchant, no offense.;)

In the end, if we stay separate because they cannot come to an agreement on a bidding system, it won't be because of what I ever posted. Just trying to let you guys know that your MEC isn't doing their due diligence. Thought that some may want to know.

Actually they have been doing their due diligence on more than just SmartPref. You just didn't know it.

Give that fag a tissue. Poor baby didn't get to sell his product to an unwilling party, and they didn't say thank you. Who cares. Life sucks. Go have a five dollar footlong and get over it...

Well Nevets, is this the response you were expecting? Where did you get this information? Was this meant to be shared?

I suggest you worry about your own house and let us decide what is right for us. I also wouldn't recommend using this guy as the spokesman for your precious smartpref system.

No wonder he hasn't sold his PBS to anyone yet.

Two years ago is a long time ago when it comes to technology. I assume much has changed in programs since then. Nothing wrong with looking at what's out there.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back