How To Pre-flight A Flops B.j.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
...And it can put you out of business.

What a bunch of seagulls. Grounding an airplane cause your n1 gauge has the decimal point missing.
That'll show'em. Unions..........always bite'n the hand that feeds ya.

FAA Refuses To Discuss AMI Suspension/A008 Issues
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Despite repeated requests from AIN, the FAA said that no officials would conduct any interviews about last week’s emergency suspension of AMI Jet Charter’s Part 135 certificate. Asked specifically what AMI had done that made it so unsafe, the FAA refused to comment, except to say, “Revocation/suspension is our last resort. Our goal is to obtain compliance with regulations and ensure safety, not suspend or revoke a certificate. If we get to that latter point, we have to make sure we have good evidence of safety violations that will stand up to an appeal or in court.” An FAA spokesman told AIN yesterday morning that agency officials would discuss A008 OpSpec and operational control issues in general, but then later reneged, saying, “I spoke too soon. We are now declining operational control interviews until the AMI Jet Charter case is settled.” NBAA president and CEO Ed Bolen said that AMI’s certificate suspension “should be viewed as a wake-up call to all charter providers.”[/FONT]

I mx doesn't stop trying to keep wounded birds in the air, I think FLOPs is next.

Last edited:
Jim, Is that you? I knew you would have to come up for air sooner or later from kissing MGT's collective asses! Too bad that you still don't have the balls to post a reply to the thread you started on the IBT site as you are too buisy hiding behind your mommy (MGT)

You are PATHETIC!!!

Now that is funny Jam Epp, what a piece of work he is, He has his head so far up the BJ PM's azz its not even funny

Wow, this is a wryly bunch!! I just think its funny to listen to all the neet ways to "really preflight a beechjet"

I dont work for "FLOPS" or netjets, nor am I in mgt.

So I'll leave it at that, and stay out of your way.

W.T.F..Over

Wow, this is a wryly bunch!! I just think its funny to listen to all the neet ways to "really preflight a beechjet"

W.T.F..Over

Jim, youv'e been sucking on Bob's left nut so long you are actually starting to sound like him! LOL!!!!

The way I see it is you were a Koolaid drinking ass when we flew together in the Citation and now you're a Koolaid chugging ass in the Beechjet. At one time I actually felt sorry for you but dude, you want to go out there and be a hero by pushing flight and duty times, weather minimums and carry squawks? Go right ahead, but just remember this Dude, you're not Superman and when you ball up one of our airplanes, you not only screwed us, you screwed the entire industry!

How about coming back onto the IBT board and answering the comments on the thread that you started? What's that I hear? Is that the famous CGF crickets chirping up a storm? That's what I thought!

Sad thing is that my 6 year old daughter has a stonger spine than you!

Last edited:
Its been a couple years, but I recall a POI once grounding an MU300 because of gouges in the rubber seals around the leading edges of the wings. I want to say his comment was if there is more than a 1" gap, it needs to be resealed.

W.T.F..Over

What do you mean, "W.T.F...Over"? You jumped up in OUR $hit here and you've got the gall to be OFFENDED by the things that I and my comrades have said?!! If you're NOT a Frax guy or mgmt then why are you even trolling this section? Isn't there a wannabe board on FI? You don't see me posting on the airline boards, I keep my business where I know my stuff. So Bob or Jim or whoever the f*ck you are, you better think about posting flame on our board and if you DO post here expect to get people crawling up your a$$. Don't you ever give US a "WTF, Over". Aaahhh, I feel better. Time for my morning Sheeringa. Could you pass the Sanjay?

Oh, and jacka$$, the correct spelling is "neat".

Latest resources

Back