• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

How did you get to where you are now?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I do actually have a Degree double major if you should know and nope not much for the parents basement. If your smart with your money you can actually afford to live in a card board box they sell those things cheap you know. I did learn that I chose the lowest paying regional but I also made it through ground school which is something many people cannot do. Quite possibly the reason you have chosen to go somewhere else. But wait your the best pilot at your school so that has to mean something right? Well good pilots also have good attitudes and that my friend you do not have. As far as being a hypocrite I'm not quite sure what thats like could you please inform me you obviously know that job inside and out.

This thread is gayer than AIDS. Seriously ALIMBO, just get as far away from aviation as you can because you wont go anywhere with your crap attitude. Come on, you dont even have a multi engine rating and youre a superior pilot? Let me tell you, at 260 hours you dont know $hit! If you do get your CFI and are able to maintain students (which I doubt you could do) chances are you will have a pretty good idea as to whats going on at 1000 - 1500 hrs provided you get to experience the real world beyond the practice area... But until then, you know nothing and would be a burden in the cockpit of an airliner. Let me tell you, I have done IOE on guys in the 250-300 hr range and the only thing that saved them and got them my signature was their attitude and willingness to learn. Something you need to work on!

You guys need to get liquored up and pile into a van then head to the Pink Pony; will do you some good especially you Spaulding. Martyr? No. Just how I feel about it all.

This thread is gayer than AIDS. Seriously ALIMBO, just get as far away from aviation as you can because you wont go anywhere with your crap attitude. Come on, you dont even have a multi engine rating and youre a superior pilot? Let me tell you, at 260 hours you dont know $hit! If you do get your CFI and are able to maintain students (which I doubt you could do) chances are you will have a pretty good idea as to whats going on at 1000 - 1500 hrs provided you get to experience the real world beyond the practice area... But until then, you know nothing and would be a burden in the cockpit of an airliner. Let me tell you, I have done IOE on guys in the 250-300 hr range and the only thing that saved them and got them my signature was their attitude and willingness to learn. Something you need to work on!

Dude its obvious im better than you just realize that ok. I am the ******************** and no one on this board is better than me.

Dude its obvious im better than you just realize that ok. I am the ******************** and no one on this board is better than me.

I sincerely hope you are joking. I remember thinking that I was pretty rad at 300 hours too. I had just gotten my CFI and I was unstoppable. Now here I am at 2100 hours (2099.9 at my last logbook update... but who's counting? :) ) and realizing that I have many, many, many things to learn. Sorta one of those "the more you learn, the less you know" type things.

I actually think a sign of a good pilot is that he or she never has it in their mind that they are "the sh!t,
even though they might be. The sky is a hostile environment; it doesn't tolerate arrogance. One of my most favorite captains to fly with is also one of the most humble/careful/safe, least as far as operating an aircraft goes. And he flew a C-130 in the Air Force for 20 years, and so he probably has the least reason to be humble, yet he is the most. I'd fly with him any day of the week.

-Goose

How did I become unemployed once again? By becoming a pilot in the first place!!!! Time to get out.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back