• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Heres Whats Happening At Nj Hiring...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
10 minutes??? Takes me at least 1 hour per report, then another 30 after T&E kicks it back so I can do their job for them. I NEVER had one kicked back on the paper system.

I concur. Concur sux.

I hated it at first too. You figure it out after a while. I've got it down to about 10-15 minutes for a domestic tour and maybe a little longer for international. Of course, that's PER expense report. Like the Grump, I have a tendency sometimes to let two or three stack up and then I start getting the e-mail nastygrams about outstanding expenses :eek:

I've only been here a year, and have been on the concur the whole time. I learned to do a totally new job, and do concur expense reports AT THE SAME TIME. OMFG...... its not that difficult!!

type of expense..TAB location (3 letter ident)TAB TAB amount (just use 1 number, you don't even need a decimal) then ENTER.. each expense takes maybe 10-15 seconds....Never had an a tips/per diem report denied.

lemme guess, you all probably think we could have negotiated a better contract in the next round of negotiations also... Speaking of that, I never hear anybody say how fortunate we were in the timing of the IBB.... Pre-IBB Majors were hiring, pilots leaving, economy didn't suck too much ETC...

IBB signed, majors furloughing , economy sucks, and we get the good end of the stick. I consider ourselves really fortunate to have gotten what we got, especially since maybe 6 months later ever other airline went to shi.t...

But seriously keep on bitchin.g..... It keeps me entertained on the NJASAP board....

"this message is not to be taken too seriously. it's all in good fun" thank you:D

Remember CRJ, the only difference between a pilot and a jet engine......

I've only been here a year, and have been on the concur the whole time. I learned to do a totally new job, and do concur expense reports AT THE SAME TIME. OMFG...... its not that difficult!!

type of expense..TAB location (3 letter ident)TAB TAB amount (just use 1 number, you don't even need a decimal) then ENTER.. each expense takes maybe 10-15 seconds....Never had an a tips/per diem report denied.

lemme guess, you all probably think we could have negotiated a better contract in the next round of negotiations also... Speaking of that, I never hear anybody say how fortunate we were in the timing of the IBB.... Pre-IBB Majors were hiring, pilots leaving, economy didn't suck too much ETC...

IBB signed, majors furloughing , economy sucks, and we get the good end of the stick. I consider ourselves really fortunate to have gotten what we got, especially since maybe 6 months later ever other airline went to shi.t...

But seriously keep on bitchin.g..... It keeps me entertained on the NJASAP board....

"this message is not to be taken too seriously. it's all in good fun" thank you:D

Please don't let management see this...

You just failed Union 101. Never let them know you are so happy. Even if you are.

Careful Fisch, B19 post coming in 3....2.....1....

Last edited:
I agree on the off line part. Been saying that for years now.
Disagree on submitting the receipts electronically. Do you mean scanning?? That would be a pain in the a$$. Much easier to just staple and mail.

What's worse? Scanning receipts to create an E-Record of them or having T and E lose your receipts and still hold you accountable for finding new ones.

No reciepts? No problem. No per diem... until T and E gets "theirs".

And what is this drivel about the company being responsible for charges made on the card? Read the fine print. WE are still PERSONALLY responsible for any charges made ont he card. Where's my Hilton AMEX?

I can get Hilton/Airline points at least (with the risk) going with that card.

:uzi: :uzi: Concur/Company Card.:smash: :smash:
:bomb: :bomb:

Not saying there isn't room for improvement.....2 nights in a hotel on your last 2 days is kinda stupid when they could probably send ya home a day early...But like everyone says.."big picture"

But i flew with a guy this week who spent 2 days telling me how the company will screw ya this way and that... Like in the past 8 years of flying for 4 different companies I wouldn't have figured that out already. Hence the reason I changed companies so many times!!! and have yet to find a really good reason to be pissed at Mgmnt here..

My theory, if ya wanna bitch all day... go back to your old regional where there is something to really bitch about.

You failed recurrent too my friend.

Latest resources

Back