• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Heres Whats Happening At Nj Hiring...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not true. I've held off on sending in receipts for over a month. I always get my per diem within days of submitting that report no matter the status of any report with receipts on it.

Half truths always help a circular argument.

It's true bud. Sorry.

I have a copy of every hotel receipt I have ever submitted since 2002. One goes to the company and one goes in a 3 ring binder. Every January 1st the last year goes into the file cabinet. Not rocket science. I can file a tours worth in the amount of time you can scan one.

I will not give my garage to NetJets to store my paperwork. I will lease it to them, however.

Not true. I've held off on sending in receipts for over a month. I always get my per diem within days of submitting that report no matter the status of any report with receipts on it.

Half truths always help a circular argument.

I like to have my money, so I submit my reports through Concur as soon as the last credit card expense posts. We were told at Indoc that you can file two, one for per diem/tips and a second one later for CC expenses but I never have.

I haven't sent in receipts months after the fact but I have had my payment in the bank before the receipts were mailed. It doesn't appear to be a showstopper but I suppose if you got far enough behind they might stop paying you as a sort of "motivation" to get caught up.

One lesson I did learn the hard way was that if you don't put the right cover sheet on your TPS report (receipts) then it won't get tagged to the right expense report and you will get some e-mail from T&E. Again, it wasn't a showstopper for getting paid just an auto-generated e-mail that said, and I'm paraphrasing here, "Dear Deadbeat, send in your $#*&ing receipts."

I will not give my garage to NetJets to store my paperwork. I will lease it to them, however.

Ya those 4 binders really take up a lot of space in the corner of my basement. :rolleyes:

They are also nice to have if you are ever audited. :erm:

Ya those 4 binders really take up a lot of space in the corner of my basement. :rolleyes:

They are also nice to have if you are ever audited. :erm:

Wade told me that we only need to keep copies for one year. However, I just went through an audit and depending on the state you live in, they can go back 3 1/2 years. Food for thought.

Latest resources

Back