• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Heres Whats Happening At Nj Hiring...

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
When you take a type rating check, you give the examiner your ATP. After the check, he either gives you a temp with the new rating included or a pink slip meaning your ATP is in limbo until you pass a check. Not having ever gotten the latter, I think that is how it works.

Uh, no.

Un-7500

Please...I just changed my Depends as the no letter in the mail box yet. Good luck to those who got the call----several including me are now waiting for the magic.

And I will buy plenty of rounds:beer:

Yes. This is to get people conditioned to use CONCUR.

We have a lot of people complaining about having to do expense reports online If we make the paper job application so tedious ... they will be nothing but thankful that expense reports are paperless.

Concur sux.

Concur sux.

Dude, I'm no computer guy. Don't even own a laptop. E-mail and FI are about the limits of my computer ability. But CONCUR ain't that bad. Once you figure it out, it takes about 10 minutes. And we have to do way more entries since we're not on per diem and have to account for every meal charge on the credit card. Wait til you do an international trip and have to go back and code "International Hotel Tax".....or you pick up the check for 9 crewmembers at dinner in Honolulu and have to remember all the other names so you can put them in the "Business Meal" attendee list :beer:

Yeah, I'm not sure what the big deal about concur is. You pick a date for the expense, click on a category on the right (shuttle, pax bags, lav service, etc...and there's a category for pretty much everything), then fill in the amount. Takes about 5 seconds per expense.
Itemizing hotels takes about 10 seconds.

Concur is fast and easy.

Now, the human side of it working back in CMH is a whole other story.

From what I understood, only NJ crews would use the facility and any overflow requirements the company had could be covered at other facilities. The only question mark was branding on the front door and who the instructors and staff would actually be working for. Then again, the money all goes into the same pocket anyway. And that would be Uncle Warren's rather large, deep pockets :)

FSI is an FAA approved Part 142 school and regardless of who steps into the box with the students, he/she will fall under that umbrella. The exception to that would be if NJ was doing dry training which it does not sound like is their past practice.

Dude, I'm no computer guy. Don't even own a laptop. E-mail and FI are about the limits of my computer ability. But CONCUR ain't that bad. Once you figure it out, it takes about 10 minutes. And we have to do way more entries since we're not on per diem and have to account for every meal charge on the credit card. Wait til you do an international trip and have to go back and code "International Hotel Tax".....or you pick up the check for 9 crewmembers at dinner in Honolulu and have to remember all the other names so you can put them in the "Business Meal" attendee list :beer:

Wait, wait, wait... I've heard all of this before somewhere...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=WZEJ4OJTgg8&feature=related

Latest resources

Back