• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hello Ual Goodbye Usappy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They're one and the same. The West will have to take a bite of the same ******************** sandwhich that the west does (Furloughs, anyone???)

Two cows in line at the slaughterhouse. And the second cow is laughing at how bad the first cow is going to get it. :rolleyes:

I'm grabbing the popcorn

However, you are the 56th cow...laughing at the 2nd cow who is laughing at the first...

Want butter for your popcorn?

However, you are the 56th cow...laughing at the 2nd cow who is laughing at the first...

Need butter for your popcorn?
Sorry, meant to say East and west, not west and west.

I'm not laughing, Rez. This is a glaring example of the second biggest weakness in the industry (Second only to weak management) and that is the pilot group. Where is this illusive brotherhood ALPA always touts? You have pilots at UAL-ALPA who are frothing at the mouth just to see those "East Bastards" get their's, all the while waving that big ALPA brotherhood flag. UAL does NOT have the best interest of the AWA pilots in mind.

Where is this illusive brotherhood ALPA always touts?

UAL does NOT have the best interest of the AWA pilots in mind.

The West isn't worried. What could possibly happen when USAPA is looking out for them? Now THAT'S brotherhood!

The West isn't worried. What could possibly happen when USAPA is looking out for them? Now THAT'S brotherhood!
And What are you doing to change it in your favor? Pissing and moaning won't get very favorable results.

Monkey's react by throwing feces when they get mad....Not much difference between that and USAPA.

BINGO! We've just found the message for my new bag tag. Thanks!

Latest resources

Back