• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hello Ual Goodbye Usappy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
to excess capacity in the west will give an opportunity for VA and WN. did network exec's not learn anything from the PSA dismantling? if that happens it might just be the foothold VA was looking for.

The UAL guys were leery of the '94 deal, livid in 2000, and I'd imagine will be apoplectic if a USAir deal is attempted now.

Just curious, from the UAL pilot point of view, how far will you go to kill this?

The UAL guys were leery of the '94 deal, livid in 2000, and I'd imagine will be apoplectic if a USAir deal is attempted now.

Just curious, from the UAL pilot point of view, how far will you go to kill this?

Their management unfortunately has steered them onto a course where a merger is required for their survival.

Really? After going through two ALPA/ALPA mergers myself, I'd say it's great timing! Tell us about the last ALPA merge that went well (save for the uncashed lotto ticket called Nic)?

Your dimwitted uSCABa reps can't even panhandle for enough money from the pilots to get an election put together for legitimate new reps. You think they can effectively arbitrate an SLI? Ha!

Your dimwitted uSCABa reps can't even panhandle for enough money from the pilots to get an election put together for legitimate new reps. You think they can effectively arbitrate an SLI? Ha!

Someone posted on another forum:

"I'm not sure if this is true but, rumor has it that per Bond-McCatskill, when two airlines merge that are represented by different unions the SLI must be DOH?
I'm not trying to flame, but does anyone know if this is true?

If so, the East guys made a brilliant move for themselves....."

Does that sound valid, PCL?

It's not true. Bond-McCaskill only requires ALG-Mohawk LPPs, which say nothing of DOH. The LPPs are basically identical to ALPA merger policy. They require negotiations, then mediation, then arbitration. The directions to the arbitrator are "fair and equitable."

If I get nothing more out of this than the pleasure of seeing usappy go bust it will be well worth it. Bradford you are your band of goones will soon get what's coming to you. Remember this if nothing else in your life, GOD don't like ugly!!!!

WD.

You speaking from experience?

It's not true. Bond-McCaskill only requires ALG-Mohawk LPPs, which say nothing of DOH. The LPPs are basically identical to ALPA merger policy. They require negotiations, then mediation, then arbitration. The directions to the arbitrator are "fair and equitable."

Once again you talk out of yor a--s. It will be DOH. Read it again

Once again you talk out of yor a--s. It will be DOH. Read it again

Some of you guys are real mental midgets. Go do some research. DOH is nowhere to be found in the LPPs or in Bond-McCaskill.

Latest resources

Back