• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hello Ual Goodbye Usappy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
BeCareful!;1574695 Tell us about the last ALPA merge that went well (save for the uncashed lotto ticket called Nic)?[/quote said:
Delta/Western went well.

USAPA is out of its league pretending to be a CBA. Nicolau will survive, no arbitrator is going to accept USAPA's BS seniority list. The USAPA losers will have their lunch handed to them in arbitration as the Nicolau award is used in the SLI.

Someone posted on another forum:

"I'm not sure if this is true but, rumor has it that per Bond-McCatskill, when two airlines merge that are represented by different unions the SLI must be DOH?
I'm not trying to flame, but does anyone know if this is true?

If so, the East guys made a brilliant move for themselves....."

Does that sound valid, PCL?

I'm guessing the same people that started that rumour are some of the same people at USAir East that were twisting the truth about the benefits of voting in USAPA. I think you USAPA guys really screwed the pooch on this one.

If I get nothing more out of this than the pleasure of seeing usappy go bust it will be well worth it. Bradford you are your band of goones will soon get what's coming to you. Remember this if nothing else in your life, GOD don't like ugly!!!!

WD.

Good luck trying to convince a United pilot your 2005 hires should have 1600 pilots junior to them on a combined list!

Good luck trying to convince a United pilot your 2005 hires should have 1600 pilots junior to them on a combined list!

That's why you don't ask another pilot what the definition of "fair" is. That's what binding arbitration and two neutral parties are for.

When you sign away all rights of appeal, and put your fate into another person's hands...you take you chances.

The East Blew this one BIG TIME. They had two years to back off of doh, but their arrogance and sense of entitlement blinded them. USAPA is just fuel on the fire, they won't change anything.

And the Westies? Who are they going to kiss?
Glen Tilton's taint. But as usual, the pilot group is fighting nicely amongst itself...while the boat continues to sink.

If I get nothing more out of this than the pleasure of seeing usappy go bust it will be well worth it. Bradford you are your band of goones will soon get what's coming to you. Remember this if nothing else in your life, GOD don't like ugly!!!!

WD.

What a truely kind and good person you are to be happy about thousands of families to lose the thier means of support. Good thing your not one of those self centered judgemental types.

What a truely kind and good person you are to be happy about thousands of families to lose the thier means of support. Good thing your not one of those self centered judgemental types.

He's talking about the union busting morons at UCRAPA, not US Airways.

He's talking about the union busting morons at UCRAPA, not US Airways.
They're one and the same. The West will have to take a bite of the same ******************** sandwhich that the west does (Furloughs, anyone???)

Two cows in line at the slaughterhouse. And the second cow is laughing at how bad the first cow is going to get it. :rolleyes:

I'm grabbing the popcorn

They're one and the same. The West will have to take a bite of the same ******************** sandwhich that the west does (Furloughs, anyone???)

Two cows in line at the slaughterhouse. And the second cow is laughing at how bad the first cow is going to get it. :rolleyes:

I'm grabbing the popcorn

However, you are the 56th cow...laughing at the 2nd cow who is laughing at the first...

Need butter for your popcorn?

Latest resources

Back