• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Hello Ual Goodbye Usappy

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Reminds me at my regional. The young puppy's in class held the instructors in awe. Almost worshipped them. Sure they knew plenty about the jet, but when the discussion turned to the Wall Street business of running an airline, the puppy's still looked to the instructors as knowlegable Gods.

Amazing.

Reminds me at my regional. The young puppy's in class held the instructors in awe. Almost worshipped them. Sure they knew plenty about the jet, but when the discussion turned to the Wall Street business of running an airline, the puppy's still looked to the instructors as knowlegable Gods.

Amazing.

I've seen the same type of thing on the line once in awhile with flight attendants. Some captain will be holding forth on an industry topic, just as clueless as the next guy, yet there is a flight attendant rapt with attention. I always got a chuckle out of seeing that.

There are also some UAL folks who have had quite enough of ALPA

Who hasn't had enough of ALPA? That does not mean it gives the right to the simple majority to bust the union and strip away all meaningful benefits of the smaller group against their will. This case is simple the bigger group is pissed off about a binding agreement in which they entered freely. that's it. ALPA has nothing to do with the dawn of USappy.

Who hasn't had enough of ALPA? That does not mean it gives the right to the simple majority to bust the union and strip away all meaningful benefits of the smaller group against their will. This case is simple the bigger group is pissed off about a binding agreement in which they entered freely. that's it. ALPA has nothing to do with the dawn of USappy.

Actually that is the way the game is played in this country. Majority gets angry votes the bad guys out. Happening in politics as we speak

Actually that is the way the game is played in this country. Majority gets angry votes the bad guys out. Happening in politics as we speak

Let's not start insulting our mass intelligence now. The first and only point made by USAPA to the west was the clear message that "your vote doesn't count". Those East guys had a fit when the possibility of trusteeship confronted them. Guess what they did, they stripped the union from the West. No difference.

If USAPA gets their way, shoves their "democracy" up the proverbial back side of the west, 85% of AMW will be stapled. That is a clear disenfranchisement and a slam dunk DFR lawsuit. USAPA will fail one way or another, it's foundation is rotten to the core and anything built on that is doomed.

Let's not start insulting our mass intelligence now. The first and only point made by USAPA to the west was the clear message that "your vote doesn't count". Those East guys had a fit when the possibility of trusteeship confronted them. Guess what they did, they stripped the union from the West. No difference.

If USAPA gets their way, shoves their "democracy" up the proverbial back side of the west, 85% of AMW will be stapled. That is a clear disenfranchisement and a slam dunk DFR lawsuit. USAPA will fail one way or another, it's foundation is rotten to the core and anything built on that is doomed.

In order to file a DFR you have to be a member of that union. That means you have to pay dues to that union. If you don't pay you don't play.

Not necessarily. USAPA is now the official bargaining agent for the entire LCC pilot group. If they fail in DFR, the AWA guys can still sue USAPA and the USAPA officers.

Eagle;
You're right. The problem is that the AAA guys should have paid MORE attention to what the AAA MEC and LEC's were doing. That way they could have recalled the ALPA leadership.

ALPA National had little to NOTHING to do with the numerous contract setbacks / givebacks.

Now the AAA pilots are the pariah's of the Commercial Aviation industry. Their name is litterally "MUDD"....look it up (Mudd), it's an interesting story. The USAPA supporters will pay financially, emotionally, and in many other ways. All misery due by the lack of sense and no lack of greed.

Latest resources

Back