• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha, I was not sure that you remember that Jim. I think just ignoring the guy would be in everyone's best interest. Heck, he is even short sided enough to realize that with any pilot group, big or small you will run into people you are not going to be buddy buddy with but you still have to be professional and make it work as a crew. When or if the guy makes it to an airline he will be surprised that life is not the box of chocolates that Forrest said it was. :)

Magic Hat...

Is HR still doing that goofy-ass, pull your question out of a magic hat?
Cool airline. It’s unfortunate the HR guru has taken over the process.

I am a little late to the party here, but just curious where the application web site or link is located? I know the window is closed, but when it opens again, will the application link be on the main Hawaiian web site? or other? I just looked on the web site and did not see it. And any best guesses as to when the window might be open again? Thanks!

You would get to it through the employment section of hawaiianair.com. If the app window is open, FO will be a listed available job.

I've been looking but haven't found a way to create a profile... Can you only create a profile when applying to a job? (if you have never applied to Hawaiian before)

In other news, I read on APC that several people were getting e-mails that the job they have applied to was filled(FO) and to basically re-apply again at some point... even though it didn't seem that any of them had interviewed yet..

Could that be the beginning of Hawaiian flushing the applicant pool and getting ready to open another window? (which is what I've heard happens every so often when Hawaiian opens an application window)

Lastly, does any one remember if a 4 year degree is an absolute deal breaker. I have a 2 year and enough credits spread through a few different majors but no 4 year. I keep hearing from other swho have applied that they don't remember seeing it as an absolute requirement. Unfortunately work and life just got in the way of finishing it back in the day.

Window will be open 5/26-6/10. $ year did not used to be a deal breaker, not sure about now. I think heavy/international is a big help now due to expansion.

Latest resources

Back