• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I sure hope the SIM is not one of those desk top ones regionals use to evaluate 300 hour guys.....lol

I'm not sure but I think you can check with the FBO (sorry, not sure which one) but I'm sure a couple calls to the local FBO's would tell you who offers frasca? dual.

Does anyone know what the junior aircraft is there?
After this last bid closed, there are 40 new-hire spots on the A330, 21 on the 767, and 5 on the 717.

And lots & lots of movement everywhere for those of us already there!

HAL

i agree with dan 100%... i pester the crap out of hawaiian.... i'm in the CP's office every other month updating my resume even if its only for 20 new hrs... squeaky wheel all the way.... this will have been my third time interviewing... no quitting here...
just got done with phase 1... same as before... really hoping i didn't blow anything that i wasn't aware of.... now time for a beer to calm the nerves that are frayed beyond repair....

Your approach seems to be working if you got your third interview! Do you call ahead or just swing by and ask to see the Chief Pilot? I have been resubmitting every time Hawaiian has a job posting but I don't know anyone there. Hmmm, maybe have to apply the squeaky wheel approach. Good luck on the next phase!

i always call ahead... he is a pretty busy guy so you really never know when he will be in his office...
in terms of the sim... man, i don't know what you could prep on to be ready for that thing... a frasca is way better than that thing... the sim is just really old and and pretty tough to trim out... i think it comes down to dumb luck if you can keep the altitude within 200' of assigned...
HAL... thanks for that update... i just heard of a buddy that is going to be upgrading to the 71... he was recalled back in 07'... good sign of things to come....

Latest resources

Back