• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Just got the 'thanks but no thanks' email... Trying to crawl out from under the ton of bricks that just hit me, though I always knew it was a very long shot...

Good luck to everyone who's gunning for this dream job.

Yeah I just got the same email. On the very same day I was told I went from 391 out of 1100 at Mesaba to 1255 out of 2900 at Pinnacle. Not a very good day for me-but what I have learned is that I will keep trying! I wonder if the CP at Hawaiian used to be in the Army so we have something in common to talk about? lol Best of luck to all of you who got an interview!

As usual no one seems to know what they are looking for. I guess a ton of internal contacts is the key. Although I know of some people that dont know anyone there that have been getting at least a chance. Pretty disappointing! :(

I just got the same email. Bummer!

Thank you for your interest in our First Officer position. We regret to inform you that you have not been selected for the position. We appreciate your interest in opportunities with us, and we will retain your information for consideration for future openings. We wish you the best of success in your employment search.

you all might be getting a second email from their director of HR. Interesting and it put a smile on my face tonight after some disappointing news concerning our merger. one of my favorite quotes from a movie...."so you are saying there is a chance!"

just found out that email was sent out in error.... a bunch of people got it even those that interviewed less than a week ago... just got an email from HR telling us to disregard the email... keep the hope alive!!!

Latest resources

Back