• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

HAWAIIAN Phase III invites

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Remember that when you interview everyone is put in the pool. a week ago they told us they are still interviewing in Oct and Nov. My guess 40 in each. I know that some people that got calls for phase 3 in Sept interviewed quite a while ago. They take people out of the pool to do phase 3, then offer/fill class from those that have completed phase 3. If you interviewed this year and have not heard back you are still in the running to get the next call. All depends on how things went earlier on. And yes it is true that you are not told anything and have no clue where you sit on the list to get the Phase 3 call.

Patience it the key here. It may be a month or a year!

Are they still accepting online applications? Just filled it out but the job posting was may 2011. How much hiring and till when? Thanks

Don't know anything about the online process, I'm sure the people that have been doing it would be a better source than I, however I do know that they have a lot of hiring planned. 4 more Airbuses coming in 1st qtr. and if half the rumors are true, they are looking for more aircraft on top of the numerous Airbuses they have coming over the next few years.
Hawaiian's expansion into Asia is going very well and they just reported a 60 million operating profit with a 25 mill net profit for 3rd qtr.

Don't know anything about the online process, I'm sure the people that have been doing it would be a better source than I, however I do know that they have a lot of hiring planned. 4 more Airbuses coming in 1st qtr. and if half the rumors are true, they are looking for more aircraft on top of the numerous Airbuses they have coming over the next few years.
Hawaiian's expansion into Asia is going very well and they just reported a 60 million operating profit with a 25 mill net profit for 3rd qtr.
Thanks for the info dan. Does anyone know if the lax base might come back?

Does the Company positive space interviewees to come out? Do they provide hotel and if not does anyone know where a good place to stay is???

Latest resources

Back