• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Happy Trails Lear 70

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All this coming from 1900/RJ driver..that's rich.

Pot, meet kettle

I think it's pretty obvious that wave is suffering from micro-penis. Try to go easy on him.

All this coming from 1900/RJ driver..that's rich.

Pot, meet kettle

I have 8 type ratings, 16,000 hours, over 6 airlines, 2 "other" jobs, and 21 years
My legacy "last job I'll ever have" was airline #3

So don't beat around the bush. Speak on how "rich" my career has been.
:rolleyes:
I'm sure I could add a few adjectives from my furlough days
:D

And what's your point anyway? Or the irony?
A) I didn't pay to sit right seat of that 1900- got hired, so you don't want to go there, pcl. And I flew the RJ for the highest paid RJ operator, not the lowest like you PCL .
B) I loved my commuter and regional days- some of the best people and pilots I've ever flown with- I learned so much from them and the flying we did.

The point though:
you don't think both of those airlines didn't have our own "trip pull union" and chief types that got disconnected in a hurry with actual life on the line?

Last edited:
I think it's pretty obvious that wave is suffering from micro-penis. Try to go easy on him.

Not really, but at least I can see it without using a southern version of the double mirror tricks barber uses.
;)

I have 8 type ratings, 16,000 hours, over 6 airlines, 2 "other" jobs, and 21 years
My legacy "last job I'll ever have" was airline #3

So don't beat around the bush. Speak on how "rich" my career has been.
:rolleyes:
I'm sure I could add a few adjectives from my furlough days
:D

And what's your point anyway? Or the irony?
A) I didn't pay to sit right seat of that 1900- got hired, so you don't want to go there, pcl. And I flew the RJ for the highest paid RJ operator, not the lowest like you PCL .
B) I loved my commuter and regional days- some of the best people and pilots I've ever flown with- I learned so much from them and the flying we did.

The point though:
you don't think both of those airlines didn't have our own "trip pull union" and chief types that got disconnected in a hurry with actual life on the line?

Why did you wait so long to work for Southwest? Seems like you could have saved yourself a lot of trouble by going to work there somewhere around airline number 2.

No worries trip-

Why did you wait so long to work for Southwest? Seems like you could have saved yourself a lot of trouble by going to work there somewhere around airline number 2.

We all grow older. Some grow wiser. I'm striving for the latter. That said, I'll tell you that I was very fortunate- hiring was robust, I was assertive, and I got snagged with 1054 TPIC- and had a choice of two legacies - I certainly had an app in with SWA as soon as I could, but did not get a call before great options to a young pilot were there.

I truly respect those who saw the bigger picture better than I did. I never had the SWA choice. I didn't buy a type until much later, so though I pursued it- I can't say I gave it 110% bc I didn't move hell and earth to get that rating. I've flown with many who were in roughly my exact position- they had choices and either stayed at SWA or chose it among their options-
Good choice-
Those that did had better priorities than I did at the time- I was pretty blind about the carrot the legacies have you chase-
They deserve the reward for that

I didn't. I made my choices and happily live with them

Last edited:
You'd better keep striving....

and you guys are the first to bring point out when you think someone is being "classless." what in wave's post was offensive or aggressive that would make you type this?

stay classy...and hypocritical.

edit: how much did was a gulfstream job back in your day? i'm genuinely curious.

Latest resources

Back