• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Guy in back gets dream shot

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Didnt it say he had 28 years experience? Even American Eagle doesnt have FOs that long with the company. Good job by the pilot though. Talk about non standard. I guy with a PPL upgrades to major airline FO.... I guess E. Riddle will be out of business. They just found the answer to this upcoming pilot shortage in near future. Any flights that have registered pilots, student pilots, MSFS enthusiasts, hell even someone who can hold their arms out and make plane noises can just dispatch with one company pilot and take a passenger up front. Sounds like pay scales are really going to hit bottom now that this info is out.

for the twety millionth time...yes he had 28 years experience that's why he was an IOE CAPTAIN...CHECK AIRMAN. not a LINE F/O.

"Surely you cant be serious..."

"I am serious....And don't call me Shurlie"

If I was in that scenario, you're darn tootn' I'd do the same thing. And if there wasn't a private pilot aboard, I'd bring up a flight attendant (if she wasn't a ditz)and tell her to pay attention and read the frikin checklists. Or any able bodied passenger, really.

I actually had a conversation about this with my crew when I was a an FA and a pilot at the same time. The FA(s) are required to be at their stations during taxi, takeoff and landing. It is an FAR - 121.391 I think.

I would want the FAs in the cabin in case the medical emergency turns into a aircraft emergency for any reason, especially on a single FA aircraft.

As much as I would have wanted to help up front - I knew where I had to be.

First Jive Dude: Sh!t man, that honky mus' be messin' my old lady... got to be runnin' cold upside down his head. You know?
Second Jive Dude: Hey home, I can dig it. You know he ain't gonna lay no mo' big rap up on you man.
First Jive Dude: I say hey sky, s'other s'ay I wan say?
Second Jive Dude: UH...
First Jive Dude: Pray to J I get the same ol' same ol'.
Second Jive Dude: Eh. Yo knock yourself a pro slick, gray matter live performas down now take TCB'in man.
First Jive Dude: Hey, you know what they say... See a broad, to get that booty yak 'em.
First Jive Dude, Second Jive Dude: Leg 'er down 'n smack 'em yak 'em
First Jive Dude: Cold got to be. You know? Shiiiiit.

That was one said already, Walter, you're out of your element.

CAL Flight 123 now arriving Gate 1.......Gate 2.......Gate 3......Gate 4.....

Latest resources

Back