• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream getting CoEx Routes?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
A perfect example of one of the greedy punks who are itching to move into the airline industry and will do and screw anything and anyone to move ahead.

An industry with a questionable future, indeed.

Did this guy really think he was going to get a real answer? This was his first post and probably chose not to read other posts before posting himself. Failure to read before acting, probably the same reason he is at Gulfstream. I almost gave the pukes my money but sharpened up well before hand.

300 hrs and he is an FO in a 1900. %^&* why cant I be rich or have a rich daddy to pay for me to be a seat warmer. I have almost 1000 hrs and have been working my way up the hard way and can not get any airline to look at me, and moved here to Fl and can not get a CFI job here as the economy sucks. O, well guess more freelance instructing and hope for the best.

They say there is no such thing as a stupid question but there is such a thing as a stupid place to ask a stupid question.

FO= Flap operator. If you are a good Gulfstreamer you get to pull the gear up. That is of course after they make sure the check cleared!

Now I know why my flight on Gulfstream sucked!! The FO was flying the plane. They didn't have curtains up between the cockpit and the cabin, and I could see the runway on final...left turn, right turn, left turn, right turn...I'm thinking line it up jerkweed!! The guy flew the plane about as well as I could and I'm just some pudknocker-loser!! I'm glad that Gulfstream cares enough about my well-being to leave my safety in the hands of some guy who is training....

Did you know that they (Continental) charge $500 for that one hour flight from MIA to Nassau??? Don't get me wrong, I would fly them again in a heartbeat, because I love the little turboprops, it makes flying as a passenger fun!

Tell me something, why is it when I blast CHQ for being whores to the industry and taking COEX routes I get flamed
Since when are we taking COEX routes now? It's not gonna happen. Us "whores" don't need or want COEX routes. Would somebody let that rumor die please?

That flying is OUR flying. We were owned by CAL, we were promised a flough through to CAL, and we are the ones Screwed by Gordon(lorenzo) Baboon!
Does anyone else hear a violin playing? :rolleyes:

GC = Gulfstream Captain

GF= Gulfstream F/O

GC - O.K., There's the runway right in front of us, a little to the left.

GF - Where ? I don't see it ?

GC - You're drifting downwind, go to the right.

GF - Huh ? I thought you said left ?

GC - No ! Turn the airplane right to get back on centerline.

GF - What's a centerline ?

GC - Now you're a little too far right, go back to the left.

*Pause*

GC - No ! the other left.

GF - I'm trying, but these wing board thingee's don't work as well as the 152's.

GC - Use your feet to push the tail doodad to make it easier.

GF - They were supposed to cover that in class, but I ran out of money. They said you would show me.

GC - Um, well for now just go right.

GC - Thats too much, go back left.

GC - Do you see the runway ? It's only a mile in front of us. You have to get more stabilized.

GF - Hey, I passed my stability test ! They said they wouldn't have accepted my payment if I wasn't stable.

GC - No ! The airplane.

GF - Oh. I'm trying my best.

Etc.,Etc.,.....................

My advice - Gulfstream or Hertz ?

Hertz.

Gulfstream

pmoffitt said:
300 hrs and he is an FO in a 1900. %^&* why cant I be rich or have a rich daddy to pay for me to be a seat warmer. I have almost 1000 hrs and have been working my way up the hard way and can not get any airline to look at me, and moved here to Fl and can not get a CFI job here as the economy sucks . . . . .
They say there is no such thing as a stupid question but there is such a thing as a stupid place to ask a stupid question.
(emphasis added)

Well said.

Ten years ago I had 4100 hours with 1200 of multi and could not get an airline to look at me. Though, I'm sure, if I had brandished a $10K check I would have had plenty of "airlines" looking at me.

The sad thing is that this "punk" seems to take pride in screwing over his fellow aviators. I hope to God that I am one day sitting on an interview board and I get a Gulf Joke applicant... How can one honestly take pride in himself after accomplishing nothing except wasting daddy's money.??

go figure...

3 5 0

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back