• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Airlines

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I am curious 1776, how did you get your time to fly the dash? I suppose a better question would be: Who did you fly the dash for?

The BS flag has already been called and stands tall!

150 hours as a F/O, when clearly, a C-I-ME is required *just to begin* the Gulfstream PFT program.

Nice try, but you better get back to your Algebra homework... you don't want to anger your 9th grade math teacher.

I know, it hurts to admit you're a PFTer, because then you get lumped in with all the stereotypical rich kid, spikey haired, ipod/backpack wearing, unskilled job thieves. On the other hand, we're all guilty, some more than others of paying for our own training, and not holding out for the airlines to pay for it. .

I have no idea what you're talking about.

As far as the thread starter, there may be some truth to his story. Pt91/135 people are sometimes completely clueless about what goes on in the 121 world. Some corporate guys don't even know what Gojet or PFT is.

I worked for Piedmont Airlines for 6 years.
Flying the Dash 8 then I got hire to fly the Gv

I didn't pay any money to these airlines for my training, I got pay and really well.

Piedmont use to be a great airline to work for.

I worked for Piedmont Airlines for 6 years.
Flying the Dash 8 then I got hire to fly the Gv

I didn't pay any money to these airlines for my training, I got pay and really well.

Piedmont use to be a great airline to work for.

Alright, so you may not be a 13 yo kid. You know Bob Trout, I guess you've been at Piedmont. But you should know better than to post this kind of dirt, prowl around 121 a/c and imply that a 121 carrier requires only a ppl from their FOs.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back