• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Gulfstream Academy track record

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I got this form the other forum but it is interesting.

The last 3 fatal airline crashes Were Colgan, Comair 5191, and Pinnacle 3701
Colgans Captain = Gulfstream
Comair's Captain = Gulfstream
Both Pinnacle Pilots = Gulfstream

Comments.

FMS interesting..... but I went to the NTSB website and I have not found any crashes of that Airline of Gulfstream... maybe I am not looking on the right spot, if you have any info about any crashes of that airlines let me know..

thanks

FMS interesting..... but I went to the NTSB website and I have not found any crashes of that Airline of Gulfstream... maybe I am not looking on the right spot, if you have any info about any crashes of that airlines let me know..

thanks

Like I said, I got it from another forum, but we've since established it to be true except the Comar was the FO not the CA. Those are not Gulfstream btw, those are pilots trained at Gulfsteam.

CNN just aired a segment on GIA

saw it on headline news-they just hammered them pretty hard. would this be the beginning of the end or will they hang around like mesa?

Like I said, I got it from another forum, but we've since established it to be true except the Comar was the FO not the CA. Those are not Gulfstream btw, those are pilots trained at Gulfsteam.
No, you have not established it to be true. A quick check of the record shows your initial post to be incorrect.

No, you have not established it to be true. A quick check of the record shows your initial post to be incorrect.

Ok, rather than make a blanket statement like that, and not provide data, please share with us, and CNN for that matter which of the 3 crashes mentioned above DO NOT have a GIA graduate?

You usually post intelligently, so I assumed you could take the ten seconds necessary to verify your original post. Apparently not.

From your original post:
The last 3 fatal airline crashes Were Colgan, Comair 5191, and Pinnacle 3701
Colgans Captain = Gulfstream
Comair's Captain = Gulfstream
Both Pinnacle Pilots = Gulfstream
A quick check shows that you left out several fatal accidents during that same period, including:
Corporate Airlines 5966 on 10/19/04
SWA 1248 on 12/08/05
FedEx 80 on 3/23/09

Looking just a few months prior to those we find several more fatal crashes. You simply cherry-picked the three crashes during that period that fit your argument.

There is currently a CNN reporter on the airlinepilotcentral gulfstream thread that is looking for info into this school. If you have the balls go for it.

is it wolf blitzer? I'd do anything for a trip to the situation room

Latest resources

Back