• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Got the Rejection Letter from Usairways

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
He11, I've applied twice and received TWO of these emails. "Pilot Shortage", my a$$.

And why did I apply to USAir? I thought it would be a nice stepping-stone to my next "real" airline job.

You're embarrassing yourself.

I have a feeling that a "real" airline job isn't right for you.

MY application was in their system for over a year and i just checked my email today and sadly got the rejection letter

[SIZE=-1]Thank you for your interest in joining the Pilot - First Officer EMB190 position at our Philadelphia location. We appreciate the time you devoted to the application process and the opportunity to review your resume.

We have reviewed your background and experience and although your qualifications are impressive, we have decided to move forward with candidates that more closely match the position's requirements.

Again, thank you for your interest in the position. We invite you to explore other career opportunities for which you feel you are qualified at our career site at http://usairways.greatjob.net.

Kind regards,

Recruitment and Selection
US Airways[/SIZE]

I little sad but what can you do

+1

Oh well, for me, it just sucks when you get rejected by a bottom feeder airline. If US Airways wont look at me, none will.

I loved when the email says I can try other career opportunities. Gee thanks, do you think you will hire me as a ramper?

+1

Oh well, for me, it just sucks when you get rejected by a bottom feeder airline. If US Airways wont look at me, none will.

QUOTE]

Oh you'd be surprised. I've seen people down in the dumps because some bottom feeder either wouldn't talk to or rejected them, only to score a Fed Ex or similar interview and job in fairly short order.

+1

I loved when the email says I can try other career opportunities. Gee thanks, do you think you will hire me as a ramper?

With that great attitude I'm shocked they didn't want to interview you

ttuite my friend, i have 1000 PIC time on top of 1000 SIC JET on the jungle jet, i thought perhaps flying a 145 they might have given me a chance on the 190 since its almost the same airplane :)

Good luck with that!! Every US Airways/America West thread ends up with the same old crap, no matter what the original topic was.

It will stop when the Westies are given what they were AWARDED, legally. You just can't sweep it under the rug forever. It will come back until it is awarded correctly. It was BINDING ARBITRATION for God sake. What a bunch of crazies....

Bye Bye---General Lee

You, Turtle, still don't have ONE with actual substance. You can't debate the NIC award, it's a binding award, and eventually it will happen, and I will rejoice with the Westies. It will be FANTASTIC.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Take your pilot bashing garbage elsewhere private lee. I think everybody's getting quite sick and tired of your constant and boorish attempts to create division among the various Pilot groups...........

Nobody believes that you, a supposed Delta pilot would spend countless hours and tens of thousands of posts terrorizing a stupid message board. Real pilots dont do this kind of stuff. Weeny management types or junior lawyers being paid by the post do.

We all know you are a loser..... Oops, I mean to say poser..... HS

Latest resources

Back