• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

GoJets

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Not true we our making more money with better schedule.

Better schedules? How can you have better schedules? You have no union. You have no contract protection! We were on a van with you guys recently and engaged in polite conversations about our days and we were shocked (but not really) to hear you guys griping about your 8 and a half hour scheduled overnight after working a seemingly long scheduled duty day. Long being over 10 hours. I guarantee we don't have scheduled reduced rest overnights. If we EVER get reduced rest, it's by circumstances, not scheduled. Having a contract, even as a flight attendant, I have better schedules and work rules than you and I'm probably better paid than your FO's which is extremely sad for an aircraft that carries 70 people.

Also, I had someone who worked for UAL mainline complain to me about the service she didn't recieve. Let your FA's know they need all the friends they can get out there and to take care of the non revs. I know I get a list everytime telling me who's who (non revs, mileage plus members) I can't imagine they don't. They are going to have a hard enough time out there otherwise. They definitely should try to be kinder to the gate agents at their base!

I give you a trash bag to put your ID in and I'll give you a bottle of water, even if you were nonrevving. But I'm still better paid than your FO's. From what I hear, I can fly the plane better and your just trying to belittle me because you know I'm right and didn't even address what I said.

This just show how dumb you really are.
GoJet was created so they could fly 70 seat jets for united not created to lower there cost structure.

yes we have pilot here that are getting paid up to 10 years pay!

some from TSA and some from Eagle Chicago Express, and many others.

Dude, I'm confused. You were talking like you were a SKW pilot in one thread and like you were trying to get hired at SKW in another. Now you are claiming GoJet?? Pick one and let us know.

Pilots have left to (most with less than 1 year of service)

Continental
World Airways
Southwest
JetBlue
Airtran
Skybus
United States Air Force (F-16s)
Focus
Virgin (unconfirmed)
Various others...

Two pilots have assumed management positions with the above listed carriers.

The last pilot hired at CAL interviewed alongside a TSA pilot. Guess who got the job? The GoJet applicant.

How is all of this upgrading possible from a company that hasn't even been in existence for a year and has a combined total of maybe 150 pilots? More misinformation from the trash of flightinfo and the airways.

Because they are part of a crew. That's why. You have heard of CRM? Respect is also part of that.

Obviously this is taught at proper airlines. I guess respect isn't something that's commonly used at this company anyway. They showed up there for a job somehow.

I called PIC but i bet your never going to see that in your life time... and i got 850 now that 4 more months. for you it more like 8 more years ha ha ha ha lol.

Cool! 30,000 more hours of PIC and you'll finally be able to leave GoJet.. . via RETIREMENT. bwhahahahhahahah

And your opinion matters why??? You're a flight attendant....get me my bottle of water and a trash bag.

AAAAAHHHHHHHH.....Finally, the gay jet personality comes out! I bet this is more embaressing then when you came out of the closet!

Latest resources

Back